Teamspeak overlay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak overlay

I download TS overlay that worked fine for DX9 games... unfortunately it doesn't work for AA2.

Does anyone know of a similar program for this?

I have a g15 and the app from Schmads freezes up showing the last person speaking there constantly, so also if there is a better app for that as well

Re: Teamspeak overlay

NGists is a G15 plugin. just dl it this am and its running fine on windows 7 on my G15 (new) www.ngists.com . Delete overlay and run NGists.

Comment

Hmm, never heard of NGists, but Schmad's definitely has issues. Will see!

Edit: Holy crap this is so much better than Schmad's!
      Last edited by Sc[ + ]pe; 07-18-2009, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Awesome thanks!

Works much better than the Schmads.

Now you can look forward to LESS heli crashing on my end because of my constant alt-tabbing to see who is talking.... hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
          NGists is a G15 plugin. just dl it this am and its running fine on windows 7 on my G15 (new) www.ngists.com . Delete overlay and run NGists.
          OMG! That app is awesome and it has so much more information available to the user.

Comment

Check this tool: www playclaw com (don't forget dots ;))
            Can record videos/screenshots like fraps + TS/Vent overlays. Can work in vista/W7 32/64 but voip client must be 32 bit.

Comment

I'm also using the NGists on Windows 7 with a G15 ( OLD ) and it works like a charm.
              Hurtz sigpic

Comment

They wanted $ 29.99 for it to work properly. I' ll use fraps and NGists for free thankyou, and I can do all the same things.

Comment

Yup, I loved NGists when I played PR and I love it even more for Arma 2, it's simply amazing and the one app alone justifies my purchase for the G15.

One note about NGists though is I find it really buggy if I set it to play nicely with other apps as if I adjust the volume it's hard to get back to the NGists app as it keeps switching to the app after it. Just put that in here if anyone has the same problem.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                  In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

I set mine to take over when teamspeak is on because thats all I want to see when im playing arma 2

Comment

Originally posted by CyberDemonLord View Post
                      Check this tool: www playclaw com (don't forget dots ;))
                      Can record videos/screenshots like fraps + TS/Vent overlays. Can work in vista/W7 32/64 but voip client must be 32 bit.
                      Nice find cyber, I've been missing the benefit TS overlay gives since installing Vista.

Comment

For people without a fancy keyboard, there is an overlay that works for teamspeak and ventrilo. Tested it last night on alpha server and not a single problem in a 4+ hour mission.

*link removed*

I tried the TSO beta but it crashed my computer when playing arma2. TSO works ok with other games, I tried it with source games and WWII online and had no problems.

Edit: Apparently I can't post links yet. Google "voice overlay" it will be the first link. Version number is Alpha 1.1

Comment

I am not willing to buy a new keyboard just for ts overlay since eventually VON will be fixed.
                          I am playing with the trial version of Playclaw and so far it's not showing any chan commanders talking, only regular channel members. I'll try the other program sugested here.

Comment

I tried Playclaw too, but quickly uninstalled it after trying Voice Overlay.

VO is very good for the purpose. I don't remember if it shows channel commanders talking, but at least it shows the bloody channel you're on yourself. No need to alt+tab out anymore to check that. :icon14: The overlay is also a lot more customizeable than that of Playclaw, so VO it is for me.

Here's the link bamjo tried to post:
                            http://www.voice-overlay.info.ms

Comment

I just tried VO and it won't work for me. I can't even extract it I get errors when trying to.
                              But I can run it from the screen that pops up when you try to extract it.
                              Seems to run fine but does not show for me in Arma.

I have Vista 64 bit. what OS do you guys have TO running on.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X