Can't Connect to the Teamspeak Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Connect to the Teamspeak Server

Is anyone else having issues connecting to the TS servers?

I just got my system rebuilt, so I'm pretty sure I'm just screwing something up, but I wanted to make sure it was just me before I start fooling around with my kit.

Re: Can't Connect to the Teamspeak Server

No, TS is working fine for me - I just checked. What error is it giving you?

| |

Comment

ingame go to multigame, remote and input...64.34.178.169 port 2302 ...SHAAAAZZZAM!..Its a problem somewhere esle, not our servers

Comment

IPs and ports are temporarily in the TS channel description... at least until the multiplayer stuff is straightened out.
        BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

I figured out what's going on. It has to due with my forum account.

Apparently this account is partially banned / blocked, but I can't figure out why. As you can see this topic was my first post. I never did anything while playing ARMA to deserve a ban either, so I'm confused.

I can't get to the Team Speak resources page to setup the account. It tells me I either don't have the privileges or am banned. I've emailed the forum admins, but haven't got a response.

I setup another forum account and things work fine.

Comment

Okay Magnus, and this is probably the most common Forum Techy problem. Somehow some of you guys manage to screw up registering a forum account and end up being in a moderated/semi-banned state.

If you are one of these people you should start a thread in Contact TG Administration to get the issue resolved: (Note this is NOT the normal ArmA Admin forums but one for the site admins)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/contact...dministration/

You are also welcome to use your other working forum account Magnus if you prefer.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
              Okay Magnus, and this is probably the most common Forum Techy problem. Somehow some of you guys manage to screw up registering a forum account and end up being in a moderated/semi-banned state.

If you are one of these people you should start a thread in Contact TG Administration to get the issue resolved: (Note this is NOT the normal ArmA Admin forums but one for the site admins)
              Thanks for the info. Magnus357 is my normal online persona, so I'd prefer to keep it active. I've made a thread like you suggested, so we'll see where it goes from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus357 View Post
                Apparently this account is partially banned / blocked, but I can't figure out why.
                Looks like this account never validated the email address. Often times some email hosts will throw our validation emails into spam... though gmail doesn't typically do that.

Anyway, this account is now registered.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
                  Looks like this account never validated the email address. Often times some email hosts will throw our validation emails into spam... though gmail doesn't typically do that.

Anyway, this account is now registered.
                  Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...