Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Australia

G'day guys,

Rommel here, I recently joined up to TG (today actually), and got in game straight away. There was a mission on at the time lead by Socom with Spyder leading Alpha squad, I went to join Alpha but it was full. So taking up a lone position in Delta (as a rifleman), and just the way things turned out; I ended up being a squad leader commanding Delta squad.
    After completing our objective, Socom had to disconnect, and handed over Operational command to me.

Leading on three squads and air transport for the duration of the mission, and two more after it, I had an enormous amount of fun, and overall I think did a good commanding job of them also.

Was an awesome first go with tactical gamer, and I'll definitely be back. Hope to see some of you soon.

cheers,

Romm

P.S: What is with pink shirts haha

Re: Hello from Australia

It was good fun playing with you tonight, Rommel. Hope to see you on the server more.

Comment

Thats Xmaster, He's french Canadian... he can't help it. I was playing in that game, good job man and welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel View Post
        P.S: What is with pink shirts haha
        You'll have to check the official real life picture thread. Then, and only then, you will understand.

Welcome to TG. Spent a good time playing with you tonight. Very good leader, talented player and exactly what we're looking for here at TacticalGamer.

Looking forward playing with you in the future.

You wont be able to look back now.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Welcome Rommel! I've always wanted to visit Australia...

| |

Comment

Great job leading last night, welcome to TG. I was in Alpha and I was pretty confused when we moved forward a bit and heard someone enthusiastically ordering their squad around with an Aussie accent. :p

Comment

Yeah that was some nice leading. Sorry for my ineptitude at times. Twas my first time as squad lead.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Welcome Rommel, great job last night.

There were a lot of 'field promotions' in that mission, everyone stepped up and did a pretty good job adjusting command on the fly. We should do more missions that have that element in them. Everyone should be prepared to lead as the guy in front of you might just get himself killed!
                The Don Abides...

Comment

those couple of missions were great last night, and you did a great job leading (its a shame the ambush one was bugged)

In a world of Herp, one man dares to Derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
                    Yeah that was some nice leading. Sorry for my ineptitude at times. Twas my first time as squad lead.
                    There is always a first time for everything. As far as i can remember, you did good. One thing you have to keep in mind: never give up, no matter what they say. There will be always people to complain. No matter how good you are.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                    The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X