Please reopen your Co-op server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please reopen your Co-op server

There is a password on it at the moment, there seems to be regular players on not just clan members so i dont know why there is a password on it.

thanks

Re: Please reopen your Co-op server

The idea is the password is there to force people from the TG community to be there, instead of pub randoms whom may cheat or just not follow the team at all.
    Which is predominately what I have experienced on the un passworded server.

Comment

You can find information about how to join the server in the stickies in this forum. It's highly recommended you spend a couple minutes to read a few of the important ones with this one being at the top of the should read list: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-2-...cal-gamer.html

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
      In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Hey sovs,

Not all TG members wear the TG tags at all times. The tags are not required. People on the passworded server are regulars though. The Bravo server is not passworded. However, if TG members are on Alpha, it's their choice.

They probably just want to play with other TG members for a while. Sorry.

Follow the link provided by Kittykatnub above, it should answer some of your questions.

Comment

Tactical Gamer isn't a clan so much as a community. There's no "vetting" process or initiation rites or any nonsense like that. If you want to become a regular at TG's ArmA 2 servers, simply show up. Wear the tags if you want to pimp them a bit, or not. It's your choice.

Anyone who makes the effort to download Teamspeak and obtain the password listed in the ArmA 2 Public channel is more than welcome to join the passworded Alpha server. The password exists to simply provide a more stable play experience (rapid connections from joining/departing players tends to bog down the server resulting in a poor experience for all).

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/teamspeak.php

Along with the stickies in this very forum (one of which Kitty has linked for you) take a look at that section of our site, sovs. It is the first step in the process of getting onto Teamspeak and becoming a "regular".

Comment

Yo Sovs, nice to see you on the forums! I remember playing with you a few times last night, and really enjoyed the teamwork you brought to our squad.

As those above me have stated, Tactical Gamer is a community of like-minded individuals, and since TG's policies and standards are much different from a standard pub, both TG servers tend to be password-protected. We've been experimenting with unpasswording one of the servers over the past few days, and you're a good example of the experiment being a total success!

Now that you've signed up on the forums, take a look around, and if you like what you see the passwords are provided here to join either server. Hope to see you in-game sometime soon!

Comment

i really wish i had started with arma 2 before now, i started playing 3 days ago and im still trying to find a server like yours, but all of them are free for all lone wolfing, its just not fun.

I am buying OFP 2, i hope the co-op will be like arma 2, if not i can always go back to arma 2.

the anti-lonewolfing thing will be great!

see you guys on the battlefield, still looking for the password btw :P

Comment

Originally posted by sovs View Post
                i really wish i had started with arma 2 before now, i started playing 3 days ago and im still trying to find a server like yours, but all of them are free for all lone wolfing, its just not fun.

I am buying OFP 2, i hope the co-op will be like arma 2, if not i can always go back to arma 2.

the anti-lonewolfing thing will be great!

see you guys on the battlefield, still looking for the password btw :P
                It's on Teamspeak. Join the Arma 2 Channel and you'll see it in the notes. It changes every other week or so.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X