Shout Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout Out

I want to give a special salute to Miles Teg and Rommel, squad leaders for Bravo and Delta, whose leadership and command skills made last nights games truly memorable. From the special seat of the Commander, I was able to watch as they secured our objectives in an orderly and timely manner that had me on the edge of my seat. I stayed in the background as much as possible and tried to render support where and when requested but these guys were the stars of the show. When I attempted to praise them at rounds end they each attributed their success to the men in their squads.

A special thanks to Extinct for pulling us out of Belerina, with 43 tickets left I was still trying to find a way to take the city but we were hopelessly undermanned and outgunned. It was still amazing to see what we were able to accomplish with so few but at 5:30am and NEVER having stayed up all night gaming before it was the most immersive experience I have ever had gaming and I understand why the command chair is so hard to fill.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Shout Out

throw up some ribbon nominations Bronco as by the sounds these guys really deserve them.

RIBBONS RIBBONS RIBBONS!
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

By all means, submit a ribbon for something you see in-game. ANYONE can submit a ribbon nomination. Check out the following thread:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...omination.html

Comment

Didn't see any ArmA ribbons except for volunteer and its not in my admin forums. I'll need some help identifying the map we played and I'll certainly submit the application. Might have to find all the members who completed the mission for valorous unit nods as well.
        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...e-ribbons.html

The only Armed Assault specific ribbons are MOUT and Recon.

Recon = usually a guy behind enemy lines who spends the whole mission feeding information to the commander.

MOUT = I think the best method to earn this ribbon would be, like... single-handedly clearing a city and saving the mission from failure. Basically amazing performance in a MOUT environment.

If this was the mission I left you all playing before leaving for the night, it's name was "Red October". Map was "Chenaurus".

Comment

ANY TG ribbon works here, no ribbons are game specific........

Comment

Could have been, is this the night map we played?

We were a little disadvantaged that I was so green and we had such a small contingent that we couldn't really complete the last map (Red October?) but manged to complete the first two objectives but we needed twice as many as we had (numbers ran 6-9 men) and properly equipped to take Belerina.
              Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                ANY TG ribbon works here, no ribbons are game specific........
                Yes, to be clear, any TG ribbons are good to go.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X