PC Gamer Article on Newstands Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Gamer Article on Newstands Now

For anyone who is interested, I found the December issue of PC Gamer at my local grocery store. This is the issue with the article covering the Ia Drang Sunday Event we had at the beginning of September.

All in all we got 6 pages, 5 are text/pictures regarding the event itself, and one page highlighting parts of Zedic's radio procedure guide.

Majority of the story revolves around the command element, and a few people are mentioned by "e-name".

Additionally, there is some video on the CD that comes with the magazine that I have yet to check out (as well as some URL's in the article linking to video). There was also information regarding the other games played here at TG and the website address.

I'll attach a pic of the cover so you can know what to look for if you want to go buy it.

Re: PC Gamer Article on Newstands Now

Nicely found, best get to reading then huh?!;)

Comment

5 pages? That's awesome. I'm getting this today.

Comment

6 pages ;)

Comment

Any chance of someone putting up scans of this for us Euro chappies? Or is that breaking copyright....im not sure if it is...probably is, isnt it :(
          Maybe someone could email Evan and ask for written permission to maybe email it to European TG members who were at the event?
          Nihility

Comment

Yeah, against copyright, and just to be clear on this guys, do not do that or I will delete the offending images and deal with the the person who posts them, as I want it made expressly clear that I frown on that.

Comment

Well as i said couldnt one of the mods who was in contact with Evan through email ask him for written consent to post just the article for us Euro heads?
              The worst he can say is No :) ....Unless he gets very angry and starts using colourful language :P

Side Note: Damn firefox is trying to turn me american with its auto spell checker. The word is coloUr *que evil laugh* :D
              Nihility

Comment

I will run out and grab it if it's on the stands!
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by MitchKov View Post
                  Majority of the story revolves around the command element, and a few people are mentioned by "e-name".

Who?!??!!?!
                  |TG|Ghost02
                  TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Guys... I'm very disappointed by the posts in here that talk about copying the article. Not only is this unethical but it could potentially put Tactical Gamer at risk by your actions.

If there are people who want this issue and do not have direct access to get one, then I'm sure we can work something out for someone in the States to pick one up and mail it to.
                    |TG-12th| asch
                    sigpic

Comment

I did a quick read at a magazine store. I find it ironic how I am mentioned as the lead medic; however, I seem to be unable to actually heal anyone. There is a sad story of how Jeepo got shot because of Evan and then died because I could not get to him in time...

Comment

I drove all around the Springs in a mild winter storm... no dice. Hasn't made it here yet, I guess.

Comment

asch i am sorry if i instigated something that would bring TG into a legal question.
                          I thought i made it clear in my posts that it should only be done with written consent from Evan (twice). I will edit my previous posts at your request, if you feel it necessary.

Again i would like to point out i never said to photo copy or scan the article without PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.

If anyone would be willing to accept paypal payment for purchase and delivery of said magazine to Europe I would be very gratefull and buy you several beverages of your choice should you choose to visit Ireland.
                          Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
                            Guys... I'm very disappointed by the posts in here that talk about copying the article. Not only is this unethical but it could potentially put Tactical Gamer at risk by your actions.

If there are people who want this issue and do not have direct access to get one, then I'm sure we can work something out for someone in the States to pick one up and mail it to.
                            so we can talk about getting torrents of Sony Vegas and fraps but not 6 pages in a magazine? nice.

Comment

Originally posted by machowner View Post
                              so we can talk about getting torrents of Sony Vegas and fraps but not 6 pages in a magazine? nice.
                              No, we shouldn't be talking about those either. I simply have not seen those threads.

And if you have issue with that then you can bring it up with me... and we can do it without the sarcasm.
                              |TG-12th| asch
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...