PC Gamer December TG article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Gamer December TG article

Please note, we can not and will not condone magazine articles being scanned and shared. Please do not discuss that on these forums.

You can purchase back issues directly from PC Gamer.

Q: Can I purchase back issues of PC Gamer Magazine?
    A: Back issues of PC Gamer Magazine are available for purchase at the standard cover rate (Canadian Orders, prepaid in US funds, GST included) while supplies last. For purchases using a credit card please call 1-800-865-7240. For mail-in orders, please indicate which particular issue you would like to purchase (keeping in mind that our inventory only goes back 1-year) and include a check or money order made payable to:

PC Gamer Magazine (back issues)
    P.O. Box 7205
    Clinton, IA 52736-7205

Please note that the 800 number listed above is not for any account subscription problems or questions; they do not have access to your account information here. For subscription issues please visit http://www.pcgamer.com/customerservice.

Size for emphasis.

Using this method will take you a bit longer to get a copy of the December issue, but it's the only method Tactical Gamer can/will allow if one of our members cannot obtain a copy through the normal route. You may also broker a deal with a member that you trust with your money to purchase a copy and ship it to you.

Thanks.

___

PC Gamer has kindly put up the TG Article on their website in .PDF format for everyone to enjoy without having to buy the actual magazine. You can find that article by clicking on the link below:

http://www.pcgamer.com/pdfs/Dec09.FromTheFront.pdf

Last edited by MarineSeaknight; 11-19-2009, 06:43 PM. Reason: Update

Re: PC Gamer December TG article

This may be out of place but I want to say that I love Arma and I've been reading PC Gamer for a long time and their article led me here! A match made in heaven, I hope.

Comment

That article was great, congrats TG. Maybe I'll start picking up ArmA2 multiplayer :)

Comment

I would like to say that I loved the PCG article. I had skipped over it several times but finally read it a few days back. I was so taken back by it that i put the magazine down, registered on this site, ran to Best Buy and was in the Alpha server within 2 hours, and I haven't stopped playing since. I really enjoy the people that play, sure there is always one that is kinda anti-productive at times but all in all I look forward to the end of the work day so I can log on an game with the best that the online community has to offer.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Someone on the BI forums discovered the article is now available in PDF format on PCGamer's website (see Recent Articles on homepage).
          The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

He's right! :)

Originally posted by PCGamer

From the front It's Sunday, and there's a war going on. Meet the gamers more hardcore than you, and tag along while they play Arma 2.

Download PDF: http://www.pcgamer.com/pdfs/Dec09.FromTheFront.pdf.
            May want to stick this up in seperate thread, so its easy to find and people can read it legally :).

Comment

Ohhh! Sweetums! Thanks for the tip, Vic! Was a really nice read for an ausslander like me!

Comment

BI should be paying TG for adverstisment...lol, or maybe at least exclusivisity into a beta tester for Op Arrowhead 8)-, seriously congrats makes ya feel good to see an play with people involved in this whole thing.
                "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
                "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
                Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Great review there, the guy obviously enjoyed it!

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

I got the Swedish issue today translated into swedish. And I can say its a good read.
                    //FixXxeR Out

Comment

Ohhh, so they went with the article after all? Nice! In that case I got to buy it! E-mailed the chief editor of Swedish PCG just a few hours after the event for him to snag the article. Glad that they found it worth using :)

Comment

Great article. Good job on keeping the authentic TG alive!

Comment

The article is what got me to buy the game and join TG. yay PC Gamer.
                          "Lay down your soul to the gods rock and roll!" - Venom, 'Black Metal'

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X