Any Trianing Offered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Trianing Offered

I remember once reading in these forums you guys run some training missions/sessions? Do you guy still do this and if so is it open to the public?

When I play on line its 99% of the time on TG servers.

Thanks!

Re: Any Trianing Offered

The TGU (TacticalGamer University) holds classes on request if there is enough interest (15 people I think it is they want).

Other than that there has been some spontanous practice sessions on infantry combat, but they were - as stated - spontanous ^^

Comment

TGU hosts Classes of all sizes it depends on the subject of the class how many students they have. I have thought classes of two people

If you have some specific request for classes I would recommend posting them in the thread below.
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...equest-14.html

Here some TGU instructor will most likely see it and then figure out what should be in the class and get it set up. Right now I don't know how many instructors there are for ArmA but there are a few.

So find out what you want to be taught about and then ask and something will most likely happen.
      If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Here in the ArmA community we have already designed the classes and all the material that is in them was created here at TG. Ghost and Socom are the 2 primary instructors here. We went through TGU in the past but you should first post here in the forums requesting a class. Ghost is no longer a instructor but still part of the ArmA class and is a fine instructor.

There has to be atleast 15 willing participants before anything is held. The reason being that the first basic's class involves group strategies and can't do much with just 3 people.
        FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...