FRAPS key bindings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRAPS key bindings

So I was looking at my screenshots taken with FRAPS of the event on Sunday and I have come to the conclusion that I need change my key configuration for Fraps. ArmA uses a lot of keys on the keyboard and all the F# keys. Which means that the majority of my screenshots have an in-game menu open which is annoying.

For those of you who use Fraps, what do you have your Overlay Hotkey, Benchmarking Hotkey, Video Capture Hotkey, and Screen Capture Hotkey. They are set by default to F12, F11, F9, and F10 respectively.
    sigpic

Re: FRAPS key bindings

Screencap on PrintScreen, videocap on numpad /, overlay on F12 and benchmarking unbound unless I need it. This doesn't interfere with Arma2 except for F12, which shows the next group of units if you have more than ten under your command. Ingame it rarely a problem.

Comment

Wouldn't Screen Capture on Print Screen also cause my computer to take a screen shot itself along with the FRAPS screenshot? I really don't know my computer like the back of my hand so I have no idea if I can disable it.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't really know, and it doesn't matter anyway. At worst it'll just override the previous shots over and over again. FRAPS takes shots when using it, that's all I care about :)

Comment

lol Thanks for the quick response Fincuan. Much appreciated.
          sigpic

Comment

I just use the video and photo modes for FRAPS with arma and I've got them bound to insert and home respectively.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
            In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X