How to make a mission article...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a mission article...

Not sure if you guys know this or not... but in the same issue (Dec 09) of PC Gamer where Tactical Gamer was/is highlighted in a ArmA2 article... on page 86 is a walk-trough article "How to make your own ArmA2 level".

Simple, good for beginners but hey it's a start. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: How to make a mission article...

Thats nice of them. Is it well written?
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

The article doesn't cover any specific scripting, but it does a pretty good job of showing how to place units, create objectives, and how to use several of the modules (ambient combat, SecOp, and High Command).

Comment

Yup. I just got my copy a couple of days ago and I agree, it was fairly well put together with alot of good tips for beginners. Although there are older ArmA mission tutorials and manuals that perhaps do a more detailed job then was possible in the small space of the PCgamer article.
        "LETS ROLL GROUNDHOGS!!!" -Supreme Bashar Miles Teg (Heretics of Dune)

sigpic

Comment

I just found that page. I'm going to give it a shot and put together some random stuff. I think it would be fun to make missions for people to play here, but I don't know if I have the technical skills to do that kind of stuff. This little section in the PC Gamer magazine looks like an excellent way to learn how to fiddle with mission making.
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X