• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Music ?

how the hell do people play
    songs during multiplayer been trying to figure it out on
    the internets for Absolutely ages!
    To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Re: Playing Music ?

I think people just play the music through their headsets, or it was already coded into the mission.

Otherwise if your on a different server, some servers allows sounds to be played.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Don't you dare do it. Don't you dare.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." - R. E. Lee

Comment

I for one, wish they'd take out music in MP missions. Drives me nuts, trying hear/give a briefing and all I hear is some stupid song blaring like crazy.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

First its simple they use or custom music for guide go here
          http://armada2.filefront.com/info/musictut
          Second they use headset and play it this way.
          Third this is not a thing we like to see,hear on this servers so dont use it here.

And if u bored and like to hear music use simple program TSCHATER with your winamp to your only pleasure.

Comment

And here I thought everyone wanted to listen to 50 cent while giving a mission brief. Its still not as bad as someone that has their mic on all the time so all you hear is yourself talking in your own headset...

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
              I for one, wish they'd take out music in MP missions. Drives me nuts, trying hear/give a briefing and all I hear is some stupid song blaring like crazy.
              Mission musics great especally last night the 50's music
              in c-130 on the halo mission it was bloody funny
              To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Please DO NOT SPAM MUSIC. YES I AM YELLING!

SPAMMING MUSIC IS VERY BAD AND DISRUPTS GAMEPLAY!

*If you know of anyone who spams, please report so proper action can be taken.*
                |TG|Ghost02
                TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Spamming music will not be tolerated on the server. If anyone is caught spamming music they will be subject to kick/ban. If anyone finds a music spammer please report them in the ArmA Contact an admin forum.
                  |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                  |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I think I was a bit off topic as I was referring to songs that play as part of a mission script. Like those missions that have 15 minute black screens showing the mission credits and playing some stupid song.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

There ARE times when music spamming is appropriate, but it is only when sanctioned by popular vote (unanimous popular vote) and the admin says okay. Operation rolling thunder anyone?

[media]http://vimeo.com/2894338[/media]

But seriously, 999,999 times out of 1,000,000, it's the wrong thing to do. Nobody likes jamming out to Screamo while they're trying to kill russkies.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." - R. E. Lee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X