• Show
Clear All

• Arma2 Steam Version Half Price

steam version of arma2 is 50% off this weekend

http://store.steampowered.com/app/33900/

get it whilst you can!

Re: Arma2 Steam Version Half Price

Consider it bought.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Good opportunity as well for those with the German version, since they can get a working version without FUBARed localization.

Comment

wow, i was thinking of buying this after seeing the article in pc gamer so i could possibly play with everyone. sweet.

Comment

God damnit. Its kind of like a kick in the face seeing as i only bought it about 8 weeks ago :(

Oh well, at least itll bring new arma players!

My wallet was sacrificed for the greater good!!!!! :D
          Nihility

Comment

Bought! Somehow my purchase for this gets overshadowed by other purchases, but seeing the half-price, I had to buy it.
            sigpic

Comment

I'll be grabbing it on Monday. I'd love to get some tactical ops in with some people who know what they're doing, Is there a lot of TG people playing online and what is the main type of gamestyle, co-op against AI or PVP?

Comment

I just picked it up this weekend as well. After the abysmal disappointment of OF:DR I wanted to give it a try. At 50% off I couldn't resist.
                “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by Bramski888 View Post
                  I'll be grabbing it on Monday. I'd love to get some tactical ops in with some people who know what they're doing, Is there a lot of TG people playing online and what is the main type of gamestyle, co-op against AI or PVP?
                  lol why not get it before the promo ends, or is does your internet connection leave something much to be desired *nudge nudge wink wink*

Also, they have both a Coop and PvP server, so don't worry about that :)
                  sigpic

Comment

It's also 50% off currently on Direct2Drive.com which avoids the need for steam.. bleh.

Comment

I'm guessing BI isn't getting enough sales for it because only the more hardcore of players buy it and like it :D
                      sigpic

Comment

That, and they're(the publishers) probably trying exploit the screw up called DR :)

Comment

Thats the name it should have been called all along, Dragon Rising and nothing else, because it had no connection to Operation Flashpoint.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X