Where do you game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you game

I have 2 kids and had to make a mancave to get away. Where do some of you guys game. Hope these pictures post cause I have been having some problems.

Re: Where do you game

all i can say, is thats an awesome manpad!

i just have a desk filled with junk and within that junk is a pc with some games!
    Last edited by browna3; 10-26-2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Holy ****, nice one :icon14:

I especially like the historical newspaper articles.

Comment

nice cave man

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I see the Security Forces patch. My brother is currently in lakland at the Security Forces school.
          FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Sweet viper, I took a good path in security forces, its easy to stay idle. If he wants to do fun stuff he needs to go out and do it. I went pheonix raven, went to sniper school (CPEC), well the airforce version and now do drug enforcement with the DEA. Let him know he isnt going to be doing fun stuff right away but he will get there.

Comment

Very nice man cave. However, lol that your an Eagles fan :) I like the eagles too although they are not very good. Do you originate from Philly? because I see you also like the Philles and have the Philly inquirer
              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Yeah I was born in germantown, moved to rox when I was like 10 then went into the miltary and been stationed all over, but yeah philly fan for life.

Comment

That's exactly what i was thinking Browna...nice man pad.
                  By the way, nice playing with you the other night.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

yeah was fun, I like when it is orginized.

Comment

That's sweet. I'm in a studio apartment, so I can't even use my mic late at night or I will wake up the little woman. :(

I love what the Eagles just did to the Redskin btw (although I wanted more of a blowout). I live outside of DC but I'm a Titans fan, which is a whole different box of sadness.

Comment

Yeah he wants to get into a canine unit. His first assignment is in Florida at Eglin and he's pretty excited. Texas is rather boring to him right now.
                        FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Would it be safe to assume that you're an Irish Policeman who served in the USAF, lives in Philly, is an Eagles and Phillies fan, drinks only hard liquor, and likes history?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." - R. E. Lee

Comment

Thats is the most amazing thing in the history of ever....very nice dude

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by BarnesBL0278 View Post
                              Would it be safe to assume that you're an Irish Policeman who served in the USAF, lives in Philly, is an Eagles and Phillies fan, drinks only hard liquor, and likes history?
                              My thoughts exactly xD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X