Firing Range or Training Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firing Range or Training Map

Does anyone have suggestions for a firing range or training map for ArmA2 like the one that was popular for ArmA1? I've only had the game for about a week and I'd like to play around with the different weapons and gear.

Thanks.

Re: Firing Range or Training Map

Working on both. You'll see it today, actually.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." - R. E. Lee

Comment

IF you sign up for training.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." - R. E. Lee

Comment

Miles for a quick firing range.
        Pull up your mission editor.
        Choose a map.
        Navigate to the airport sector/or anywhere you can have a clear line of sight.
        Place yourself on one end
        Place Ammo boxes and Weapon boxes near you
        Zoom in so that each grid is fully zoomed in.
        At the ends of each box/grid place an empty object (Barrel red)
        Also note that each grid is 100m from end to end.
        Theres your easy range.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

There was one for A1.. a sniper practice mission (forgot the name) where hundreds of targets would pop up semi-randomly based on some settings... cool mission... it helped me to learn and practice the mil-dot ranging... dont know if they ported it for A2

Comment

Flakt made one awhile back. 3 of us were testing it. Alot of ranges for MG's and rifles.
            A harrier was put on for the laugh at one stage at request. The two lads starting shooting rifles at me while i was hovering so i gently floated over to them and dropped all my ordinance. The VOIP was quiet funny as they tried to out run me :D
            Nihility

Comment

Coool its on the training today cant wait i need to learn how to fire snipers properly
              To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions all.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed