Operations Order For Sunday's Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operations Order For Sunday's Event

I need all Leadership listed below to please PM me a way to send this to you. If you want to send this out to your team leaders when we pick them please feel free. IF YOU ARE APART OF THE LEADERSHIP PLEASE DONT PM ME AND ASK FOR IT. Your Squad Leadership will provide you with that information. Thank You.

Browna
    Jack Bauer
    ChiefBoatsRet
    HOTMACHINA
    Skin
    marineseaknight
    Falccon
    Socomseal93
    LowSpeedHighDrag
    Romaniac
    Boondocksaint
    Hashassin

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Operations Order For Sunday

whys my name on it ? id be able to do FT lead maybe
    To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Nah your with me Hash, Ill pm you

Comment

Stickied, though you may want to post which roles/teams each player will be leading so there is no confusion.

| |

Comment

Re: Operations Order For Sunday's Event

Under extreme duress and pressure I have to withdraw. Real life.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Chief.
            Looking forward to seeing you online soon.

Dredge PM sent.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
              Stickied, though you may want to post which roles/teams each player will be leading so there is no confusion.
              cool thank you. Everyone up there is a squad leader. As far as squads its really up to how many people we have online during the event. If we need them we have enough SL's for all squads if not we can adjust fire. Also pilots have been sent a different PM so they know who they are.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Here is the op order for everyone else that is signed up for the event. If you have a question PM me instead of posting. Thank you. I hope to see everyone in game on sunday!
                Attached Files

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Converted to PDF so those that hate word don't have to use word :P
                  http://www.mediafire.com/?xdmydtjkmdy

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                  In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Ok i just read the op order and got just alittle bit confused over the channel use, its just that in the beginning of the document it states that

Leaders please insure that all of your soldiers are on Direct Communication at all times

Thats clear as crystal but its the one of the statements on the final page that confuses me.

All squad leader need to maintain comms with command and provide SITREPS. Please make sure that all of your soldiers are on the correct channel (Direct Communication/Group)

So if anyone could tell me if the last one is more of a typo or just a miss when you wrote it.
                    "Somethimes it feels like life sucks, but you still got to make the best of it.."

Comment

im guessing were playing the brits right or are we playing both the PDF doesnt really make it clear

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Comment

We are playing both USMC and British Forces

Yes that was a typo on my part. DIRECT CHANNEL is for squads GROUP CHANNEL for Squad leaders and team leaders. I am just trying to reduce the amount of chatter since we are using both VoN and TS for this event. I apologize for any misunderstandings

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                          We are playing both USMC and British Forces

Yes that was a typo on my part. DIRECT CHANNEL is for squads GROUP CHANNEL for Squad leaders and team leaders. I am just trying to reduce the amount of chatter since we are using both VoN and TS for this event. I apologize for any misunderstandings
                          thanks dredge its good to know

Comment

Originally posted by Hashassin View Post
                            thanks dredge its good to know
                            lol my bad dude. lets just hope that this is our only hiccup today....Fingers crossed for victory! :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so stoked, I cant wait to destroy some foolsssss. Recon FTW

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X