Sunday's Mini-Vent On Bravo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Mini-Vent On Bravo

I just want to thank everyone for helping out on Bravo Server yesterday. It was a pain to get started and had a few bumps while we where playing but all in all I think it went well. (except for the pubber who complained non-stop till I let him fly the helo, them promptly crashed with a squad inside and disconnected. lol) I would like some feed back from you guys that where there. So now is your time to rip me a new one. ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Sunday's Mini-Vent On Bravo

A little late to the club. :P

Question though, did the server get locked at some point? There were several of us that could connect but not actually start on a jip/respawn.
    The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

the server was not locked but it was acting up. it crashed on us once and after that it was a wee bit flakey.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

yeah I tried to join a little before 8 and it wouldnt get past waiting for host (like someone else said). Seems I missed out..

Comment

Dont worry we will try and get another one sometime in the near future. More planning will be put into this one as well as getting the news out to the Bravo Server Guys.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X