Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TG Mod Pack - Yoma AddonSync Info

Originally posted by ForGlory&Pain View Post
    The current iteration works very, very well, auto detected my steam folder and installed instead of extracted to folder as expected.

Intuitive and simple.

Good work!
    Thanks

Comment

Only quirk I have now is trying to load both the CAA1 module (different server favorite it insists on using) and the TG mods at the same time on the TG server favorite. It pops up a "Can't find folder" error, I think it still loads though. I looked around for the seperate caa1 installer, but I dont think it is linked anymore. It worked fine with Yoma.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGlory&Pain View Post
        Only quirk I have now is trying to load both the CAA1 module (different server favorite it insists on using) and the TG mods at the same time on the TG server favorite. It pops up a "Can't find folder" error, I think it still loads though. I looked around for the seperate caa1 installer, but I dont think it is linked anymore. It worked fine with Yoma.
        It should also tell what folder it can't find!
        What the tool is warning you about is:
        In the mod-string you selected for launch there is a folder that no longer contains a /Addons subfolder. Hence loading it is useless.
        Also the CAA1 server is a different server because... it is a different server :-)
        Last edited by Yoma; 11-25-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

whatever happend to the picture pdf that browna did??? ive done what the instructions say and i still get a 404 error and an invalid password...... im not too happy

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

The PDF is invalid. It was for the 2008 version of the program, the 2009 version is so different that you'll have to go by the instructions in the first post in this thread, and specifically use the beta server URL to download the mod.

Comment

kinds tuff when those instructions are crap.... they dont even make sense

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
                kinds tuff when those instructions are crap.... they dont even make sense
                Tell me what doesn't make sense and I'll fix it just for you. I tried to make them as specific as possible for those who need literal step-by-step instructions.

| |

Comment

think i deciphered it... so if i use RamDisc, i see where to add the custom arguments, but i have other stuff also in the ramdisk, can i add that stuff to the tg mod pack and just run one mod??

Comment

Yoma, did you make this uploader? That's an amazing tool thank you, i like that when their is a new version, it shows in red to notify the person.

Comment

Since last nite I lost a file(Ithink) when I start ArmA I get the error bb Mercs requires addon CA Data or somthing like that. Since then have uninstalled/reinstalled tgmod but always get same thing, throwing hands up here any help? What file isbb mercs from BW Mod? or where can I get that file from?
                      disregar have to reinstall arma 8( hopefully I make it back.
                      Last edited by Call911; 11-28-2009, 12:54 PM.
                      "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
                      "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
                      Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Originally posted by Call911 View Post
                        Since last nite I lost a file(Ithink) when I start ArmA I get the error bb Mercs requires addon CA Data or somthing like that. Since then have uninstalled/reinstalled tgmod but always get same thing, throwing hands up here any help? What file isbb mercs from BW Mod? or where can I get that file from?
                        disregar have to reinstall arma 8( hopefully I make it back.
                        Try downloading the latest CBA apart and put it to launch first in the command line, or using a launcher.

EDIT: And don't forget to manual delete the CBA files in the Arma2/@TGmodpack folder
                        sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Arrg lol thanx, I wanted to get the caa1 again also for chits an giggles too so I dunno somewhere along the lines in my funny lil brain somthing got messed up 8(. Long story short I restored pc to factory settings(needed to anyways) an also have to dl an re-install ArmA as i think i somehow deleted the CA Data file (maybe) but either way I could'nt get ArmA to run as of this morning. So now its just a waiting game on Win update which takes me usually 3-4 hrs once everything is said an done 8(. Then ArmA from the Geramns site plans on maybe another 2 so sadly no ArmA/SLX testing for me anytime soon 8( If'n your traveling anywhere near Des Moines,IA USA today an see a huge fireball it means my attempts failed an I commenced self destruct count down lol. Now where'd I put that satchel charge?
                          "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
                          "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
                          Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

When I try to update my TG mod pack with Yoma, it says "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."
                            I can't seem to update anything with it.
                            sigpic
                            PR - ArmA2
                            "Enemy machine gunner in a field of pink flowers, over" - azzwort

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X