X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Deal: TrackIR 5 Pro Bundle

Just ordered my trackIR 5 pro bundle, here is how much it costs:

http://img410.imageshack.us/i/screenshot001h.png/

take a look at their current coupon codes to save an additional $15, low shipping costs.

http://www.elabs7.com/c.html?rtr=on&...ali5,mbxp,kvsv

enjoy while it lasts.

Edit: should work now.
    I have been trying to find deals for the past three days and have never found anything cheaper than this. Dredge, say good bye to my internet cable "wife snips, ouch!!"
    sigpic

ATI 4870 1GB Cat. 9.11 | Windows 7 7100 64 | RAID 0 640GB | TrackIR 5 | Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless | The Logitech® G9 Laser Mouse
    let freedom ring with a shotgun blast

Re: Great Deal: TrackIR 5 Pro Bundle

Originally posted by InFireBaptize View Post
    link wont work for me :(

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I upgraded to a Trackir5 (incremental resolution improvement), and I have my hardly used (less than 30 hours) TrackIR4+ProClip+retail packaging still around if anyone wants it cheap.

PM me if your interested. I'm thinking $80 shipping US/CAN shipping included is fair.

Oh, and if you dont have a trackiR, you're really missing out, especially if you fly.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGlory&Pain View Post
        I upgraded to a Trackir5 (incremental resolution improvement), and I have my hardly used (less than 30 hours) TrackIR4+ProClip+retail packaging still around if anyone wants it cheap.

PM me if your interested. I'm thinking $80 shipping US/CAN shipping included is fair.

Oh, and if you dont have a trackiR, you're really missing out, especially if you fly.
        sent you a pm

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

For everyone who hasn't experienced Trackir, it is awesome, I've been a long time supporter. Let me just tell you guys a little about how to save money though as I've had some revelations.

A few months ago I upgraded to Trackir 5 and, considering my Trackir 4 to be obsolete, I gave it to my brother.

However, the Trackir 5 software works flawlessly with my brothers new, and free, Trackir 4. The difference in performance between the two is not very noticeable to the average eye.

So, if you're thinking about getting a Trackir, take ForGlory&Pain up on his offer, because Trackir 4 is still very potent and definitely not obsolete.

Or check out the Trackir website and buy it new. Once you play with Trackir, you won't be able to understand how you ever played without it.

Comment

@python WAY ahead of you lol.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I saw, you're in for a treat, congrats. You're gonna **** your pants!

Comment

/grabs TP "BRING IT ON!"

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X