My Apologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Apologies

I would like to apologize to everyone here in the forums for my post in the Prisoner of War thread. I used some very harsh language/words. Eventhough they where edited it still does not excuse my use of them, nor does it make it right. I apologize if my post offended anyone and I take full responsibility for my actions. Just know that I did what I did to try and end the fight that we where having. TG's best interest was at the forefront of what I did and said.

Again, I am sorry for my language and I promise everyone here in the Forums that it will NOT happen again.

Respectfully-

~Dredge

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: My Apologies

Hey you popped your cherry! Welcome to the club dredge. We all have done this at one point in time. It can be easy to do when you have a strong opinion and specially when it's in the best interest of TG. No one can blame you for that! Atleast you manned up and apologized unlike many people who have come before you. Many people argue in thier own beat interest but your a good man. Don't shy away from standing u
    for TG, there is no other place like TG and the community needs it.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

@Viper

Thank you for your support. You are indeed a good friend.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I missed all the drama on that thread (I decided to avoid it as I really don't care one way or another as long as everyone's cool with it and having fun) but I do very much appreciate your leadership on missions as I think you and Barnes have provided a much needed shot in the arm to re-energize the TG servers when you guys lead and take the initiative to try new things and organize new TG units and stuff. It's just important to sometimes take a deep breath and step back for a bit to remember its just a game to have fun with and enjoy good times with your buddies. I caught myself getting a bit hot-headed over the updated TG mod pack, so I just took a break for a bit to see how things would turn out. So far it seems to slowly be getting sorted out and I think I have the 2009 updater thingy working (at least on Yoma's backup server with the TGmod files). So hopefully I'll be on again this weekend.

Chris G.
        aka-Miles Teg<GD> (Not to be confused with Miles)
        "LETS ROLL GROUNDHOGS!!!" -Supreme Bashar Miles Teg (Heretics of Dune)

sigpic

Comment

|TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Yeah i was just a tad bit hot headed when I posted that and I regret alot of the language that used. I am just very upset that this community was ready to go at each others throats and I spoke from the heart. That post was posted under the best intentions for the TG community i should have just worded it better.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Ok, we have this settled so lets drink a few beers!

Spartan 4

Comment

wsay ahaed ov yoou....8) lol. Beers for every TG ArmA guy on me!

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Already started on my 12 pack of Pearl beer. Cheep but good Texas beer. Not as horse pissy tasting as Lone Star but not quite as good as Shiner Bock. If I had the money I'd be drinking Missippi Mud, Left-Hand Imperial Stout, or Anchor Porter. But I'm good to go on my 4th can of the cheep stuff after eating a big plate of Tai curry that I cooked up... taste the curry again with every beer burp! Hooah!!! :)

sigpic

Comment

What about some PBR?

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Not sure what the apology is about, but I'll drink a beer anyway just to be thorough.

Comment

Hahaha...good all Pabst Blue Ribbon.... ranks up there with Schlitz...the beers my Daddy and Grand Pappy drank. Cheap, but I still like 'em better then Budweiser...which I just never liked (although I'll drink it if nothing else is available).
                        Then for those of us who are hardcore alchys like myself but on a budget, there's always the inspiring array of malt-liquor like Crazy Horse, Old English 800, Steel Reserve 211, and the new Schlitz malt liquor and Hurricane high gravity beers. Steel Reserve 211 is the best bang for the buck if you just want to get drunk (it tastes like formaldahyde), but Old English 800 I think is the best tasting out of all of those.

Kids under 21 reading this don't end up like me with little kids telling you, "you smell like Daddy when he's mad."

:)'

sigpic

Comment

Beer? I'll drink some cognac for both Dredge and the rest of you! :D

(and I'll join you guys on Alpha when I'm done with both the alcohol and the food :P )

Comment

im thinking about going down the this belgian pub and dropping a lot of cash for expensive beer.

Spartan 4

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                              I would like to apologize to everyone here in the forums for my post in the Prisoner of War thread. I used some very harsh language/words. Eventhough they where edited it still does not excuse my use of them, nor does it make it right. I apologize if my post offended anyone and I take full responsibility for my actions. Just know that I did what I did to try and end the fight that we where having. TG's best interest was at the forefront of what I did and said.

Again, I am sorry for my language and I promise everyone here in the Forums that it will NOT happen again.

Respectfully-

~Dredge
                              None needed Dredge, and to follow your route. I would like to offer my sincerest appology to those that I might have offended in the slightest.

@Viper
                              I always liked the double malt Peronis. Try that one next time.
                              Last edited by LowSpeedHighDrag; 11-20-2009, 09:27 PM. Reason: addition to text

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X