TG_Modpack addon request thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG_Modpack addon request thread

I've seen people writing requests for addons all over the place. Let's get them in one topic.

I got links for moderators of all 4 other threads on the bottom of this post, so its easier for them to clean this mess up :).

Upcoming TG_Modpack update:

Fix for Desert Mercenaries and BlackOps by SchnapsdroSel V 4.0

Changelog:

- added Navy SEALs
    - added US Army Soldiers
    - added groups for US Army Soldiers, Navy SEALs, Desert SOF and Taliban
    - added combat diver
    - added new berets
    - added units with "no head gear"
    - added new Balaclavas and Masks
    - added new faces
    - fixed some textures
    - fixed some config stuff

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6470

Mando Missile for ArmA 2 beta2

Changes in v2.4b2:- In MP games, pilot might have control of some TV systems only if gunner is not human
    - If a BIS weapon is assigned to a HUD mode, this BIS weapon cannot be selected pressing "F" key
    - TV laser bomb models fixed, so they will not require anymore Mike's F16 ammo box (except for F16 systems)
    - Most warheads of fired BIS missiles replaced by mando ones will keep its default power
    - Missile replacement now includes Gnat's submarines missiles and they fly with the correct flight profile
    - A10 has an extra TV system for the AGM65
    - PMC AH64 Apache setup added
    - Gnat's Kuznetsov carrier full setup with mando missiles and mando guns included (as easy as adding a new gamelogic near the carrier)
    - Mando Gun ArmA for ArmA2 integrated within Mando Missile, a turret object made by Deanosbeano included as example of mando gun usage
    - MCC TV systems now have three different looks (old grayscale, not so old and no so grayscale and full color), the MCC TV MDF image has been modified to add NTSC effect (thanks to Defunkt)
    - New mando_gun_arma.utes and mma_test_kuz.utes missions added
    - Ka52 gunners now has a helmet mounted displayRead the included readme for install and usage instructions, here you find the online version.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8244

DKMM RAH-66 Commanche

PS: Can Moderators get to merge all requesting threads for Modpack in one place please?

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-2-...ck-update.html

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-2-...e-missing.html

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-2-...-released.html

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-2-...st-thread.html

Re: TG_Modpack addon request thread

umm we had a thread, it was fubar lol but we all know what I want .................................................. ................................B-52

Comment

Hmm... Mando Missile looks like it's starting to get quite finished atm. I'm so going to check that out, as well as some other small, 100% script addons that might be useful, like for example VFTCAS.

Comment

@Sakura Non-Blinding Sun
        @Sakura Weapon Smoke Replacement
        @WarFX Particles
        @Fixed Range NVG

Some of the ones I like very much. Whether they "qualify" is another matter, but they make the game more enjoyable for me.

Comment

Sakura non-blinding sun totally rapes the HDR in my opinion. Leave that up to each player to decide. I rather play with overdone HDR than that to be honest.

WarFX Particles should NOT be included in its current state. Simply because it weights in at well over 100MB (or was it 200?) while the next iteration of it will be about 10MB at most, when it's done right.

The reduced weapon smoke is really nice though. As well as Sakura's driving-fix which improves AI driving skills.

Comment

Throwing in my support for Mando Missiles, it's an incredible addon that vastly improves all targeting / countermeasures.

Comment

suggest we wait till mando is out of beta before putting it in the modpack, but yeah it would be great to have once its done

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

The Mi-28 Addon.
                And the strykers. Give me those, and I'd never make a pissy forum thread again

Comment

keep requesting but nothing is going to be added for a while.

AND STOP ASKING FOR CLIENT SIDE MODS!

we will not force anybody to use the client side mods such as warfx and NVG they are personal choice

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                    keep requesting but nothing is going to be added for a while.
                    That's fine :).

I just wanted to get all request threads in one place, also when we start thinking about another update, you can just run through this.

Comment

i dont think we are going to have many more updates anytime soon. this one was sort of a fill in the gap until ACE2.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                        i dont think we are going to have many more updates anytime soon. this one was sort of a fill in the gap until ACE2.
                        I think we will, at least I hope that socom words come to life, so we can get a AI improvement addon in the pack :)
                        sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

we already got one didnt we? Zeus was added yesterday as i recall.
                          (to the server)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                            we already got one didnt we? Zeus was added yesterday as i recall.
                            (to the server)
                            Already? Didn't know that, thanks for the heads up Dredge. I'm going to update right now.
                            sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Be carefull Jorge...the new AI is scary....they pop smoke and hide behind trees.......then if you die they steal your wallet and use your phone to make international calls....:(

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X