TG_Modpack addon request thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TG_Modpack addon request thread

I just carry cigarettes an whiskey when going to war, it's all I need to do transactions :)

EDIT: Does anyone know if the admins changed the accuracy values for the AI? I'm really looking forward for some great long range engagements, just like in ACE days.

What about the suppression module, do we have any mission with that?
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

They will take your smokes and drink your whiskey. Yes they engage at longer ranges and they suppress you like a champ. they are really good about trying to gain the upper hand. it made me cry on misty hill defence......which we ended up winning (303rd Sniper Team to the rescue!)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

AI fix was added to teh alpha server as a test. you dont need to download anything for it either, it will just work

Comment

what was the test for browna? the AI or to see if we would start crying on TS cause we got flanked hardcore?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

to see if it works, and also to test the current AI settings.

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
              to see if it works
              *shudders* it works.......all too well............/sob

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

SCORE!
                Thank you admins for placing Zeus AI addon on the server.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Yea I noticed AI behaving differently. Those flares on aircraft, is that also a mod?
                  A question since I am new to TG: When the WW2 mod comes out, will it be played here on TG, or you guys are more into the modern stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo989 View Post
                    Yea I noticed AI behaving differently. Those flares on aircraft, is that also a mod?
                    A question since I am new to TG: When the WW2 mod comes out, will it be played here on TG, or you guys are more into the modern stuff?
                    I'm sure that we will play WW2 here.

Comment

Well, TG is aimed at converting to ACE2 when it comes. Whether WW2 mods will be used in addition to that I don't have a clue about, but to hold down download size requirements it seems unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikee View Post
                        I'm sure that we will play WW2 here.

I bloodly well hope not, I dont come here to play WW2 games, enough of those out already.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I second that. we have at least 2 new WW2 games a year. Enough already. If i want WW2 i will go play Medal of Honor or watch Band Of Brothers

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Hmm there is no ww2 game that comes even remotely close to what ARMA 2 is. Red Orchestra is good and realistic but the maps are more battlefield-like (or worse, those 3 way maps where I constantly die from grenades and artillery) than this. The others are all arcade. And WW2 was only big war that had infantry weapons and tactics similar to todays. And it has the atmosphere better than any fictional modern war in today's games.

Comment

I'm going to pop in here briefly to request that, if such an OPFOR aircraft addon exists that compliments or at least rivals the F-16C or F-35B, that it be added for us poor mission makers who want to create a balanced air-to-air combat exercise.

EDIT: And Mando Missiles!

Comment

I'm for Mando Missiles, and even more so if it includes using left SHIFT as a flare launcher key like it did in ArmA1 ACE.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X