TG_Modpack addon request thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TG_Modpack addon request thread

Take a look at the new version here, which showcases some new features. As you can see from the videos, not only is it an ordinance/countermeasure system, but also a completely-integrated HUD and lock-on system.

Comment

The Russian Armour pack was updated, I still think it should be inlcuded. It has snow camo tank for namalsk and better camoed tanks for the rest of the game. It also has the T-80 and BTR-80 now to.

I also want a good OPFOR aircraft like scope said.

Comment

Arma 1 maps.
        http://dev-heaven.net/wiki/cbp-caa1/...wnloadReleases
        sigpic

ATI 4870 1GB Cat. 9.11 | Windows 7 7100 64 | RAID 0 640GB | TrackIR 5 | Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless | The Logitech® G9 Laser Mouse
        let freedom ring with a shotgun blast

Comment

Regarding WWII mods and really any other mods. What I suggest is that if there are any GOOD WWII mods, Vietnam War Mods, or really ANY good mod that are released for ArmA 2, I think it would be nice to every once inawhile have a MOD day where we play one of those mods on the Alpha server. I second the notion that NO OTHER GAME could offer the realism in a WWII environment that ArmA 2 can. Likewise for a Vietnam War simulation or for something like the FDF mod, PLA Mod, CSLA Mod, etc... that would be very fun to play now and then once those mods are completed in ArmA 2. I'm not talking about every week... just like once or twice a month. But if not, that's cool. I won't cry about it. ACE2 will be good enough for me although I suspect that we'll be using a few extra addons not that are ACE2 compatible and that will supplement ACE2 (something cool always gets left out of ACE).
          "LETS ROLL GROUNDHOGS!!!" -Supreme Bashar Miles Teg (Heretics of Dune)

sigpic

Comment

Namalsk-island has been updated:
            http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8042

Comment

Originally posted by Fincuan View Post
              Namalsk-island has been updated:
              cheers, will sort that out soon. Need a breather after trying to work out how i messed the configs last time i update the mods :p

Comment

Hi this is Jessup, Could I make a request to update Namalsk which is already on alpha with the new version that came out yesterday:

This is version 1.02 . Namalsk island is beautiful and is perfect for TvT

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                  cheers, will sort that out soon. Need a breather after trying to work out how i messed the configs last time i update the mods :p
                  ^^

Comment

Give da man a break! He's not a machine even if his girl says otherwise. (oops) lol!
                    j/k
                    Nah, no rush Browna3, the island works ok as it is and I look forward to the update a bit later. Once ya get the hang of this Yomma updater thing, I think it will all go smooth. The trick is to train other admins how to do it properly so you're not having to mess with it so much.
                    "LETS ROLL GROUNDHOGS!!!" -Supreme Bashar Miles Teg (Heretics of Dune)

sigpic

Comment

ArmA II Zeus AI Combat Skills & AI Spotting Mod
                      || Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.6GHz || BFG NVidia GeForce GTX 285 OCX || Sound Blaster X-Fi || 4 Gig OCZ Reaper DDR2 || Vista 32bit (sucks) ||

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Diver View Post
                        ArmA II Zeus AI Combat Skills & AI Spotting Mod
                        It's already on the servers ;)

At least on Alpha.

Comment

zues is in, just you dont need to download it because its a server side mod

Comment

Well, in all honesty the client still needs it for the occasions the client controls AI. Warfare is a good example of that.

Comment

when was the last time you played warefare on the server? :P

i will add it if needed

Comment

I dunno. I don't play warfare. I run to mommy to cry whenever I see it on the server. :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X