TG_Modpack addon request thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TG_Modpack addon request thread

This is not a request either (just asking to take a look :D), but pack M2 Bradley, M113 and M6 just came out...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8581

And its looking freeking good.

Comment

let it die please

Comment

Well, it depend on what quality you are after. Vilas-quality on everything, where all stuff is decent but none is really good, or Scubaman+DaSquade and Panda quality on the stuff, which is so brilliantly made that BIS purchases their models (as seems to be the case with their SCARs)?

Good stuff takes time. Also I'm not sure if RH has donated anything. I don't have a clue. But if we want RHs weapons for OPFOR there is nothing at all preventing us from coding a compatability-config to make them work properly with ACE.

Just saying that Panda has spent many hundred hours for ACE2, I do think he beats a thousand hours of modelling for both ACE1 and ACE2 total. He's made the brand new Bradley, isntead of keeping us using ugly ports from OFP. Keep complaining like a child if you want to, or understand that he doesn't get paid for modelling for ACE. It's a hobby for him. Not his profession.

Comment

Couldn't agree more, ACE 2 and ACEX will be gold, and it will be out sometime this week :D

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

Most of the RH weapons are a bit iffy to use in ArmA, they are all ports from CDG.net's talented modders and look excellent, the problem is most are made for counterstrike source and therefore not much detail is put into the iron sights (understandable since there isnt any point for a CSS weapon.) I thought the ACE AR15 and SCAR series looked excellent, and fit with the rest of the default arma weapons.

In a world of Herp, one man dares to Derp.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X