X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThePieSpy
    replied
    Re: TG_Modpack addon request thread

Most of the RH weapons are a bit iffy to use in ArmA, they are all ports from CDG.net's talented modders and look excellent, the problem is most are made for counterstrike source and therefore not much detail is put into the iron sights (understandable since there isnt any point for a CSS weapon.) I thought the ACE AR15 and SCAR series looked excellent, and fit with the rest of the default arma weapons.

Leave a comment:

• sparks50
    replied

Couldn't agree more, ACE 2 and ACEX will be gold, and it will be out sometime this week :D

Leave a comment:

• Inkompetent
    replied

Well, it depend on what quality you are after. Vilas-quality on everything, where all stuff is decent but none is really good, or Scubaman+DaSquade and Panda quality on the stuff, which is so brilliantly made that BIS purchases their models (as seems to be the case with their SCARs)?

Good stuff takes time. Also I'm not sure if RH has donated anything. I don't have a clue. But if we want RHs weapons for OPFOR there is nothing at all preventing us from coding a compatability-config to make them work properly with ACE.

Just saying that Panda has spent many hundred hours for ACE2, I do think he beats a thousand hours of modelling for both ACE1 and ACE2 total. He's made the brand new Bradley, isntead of keeping us using ugly ports from OFP. Keep complaining like a child if you want to, or understand that he doesn't get paid for modelling for ACE. It's a hobby for him. Not his profession.

Leave a comment:

• browna3
    replied

let it die please

Leave a comment:

• Mikee
    replied

This is not a request either (just asking to take a look :D), but pack M2 Bradley, M113 and M6 just came out...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8581

And its looking freeking good.

Leave a comment:

• Inq
    replied

Originally posted by Inkompetent View Post
    Well, feel free to MAKE some weapons and donate to ACE if you so want Russian weapons. Either that, or make Pandas days 48 hours long, so he get more free time.
    Or ACE could use RH's weapons and use the resources elsewhere? Im sure Panda is very capable of making brand new weapons. I do hope someone remakes the BIS opfor weapons and perhaps adds new ones. They always seem to be forgotten about.

Leave a comment:

• browna3
    replied

or how about we stop posting requests?

Leave a comment:

• Inkompetent
    replied

Originally posted by Inq View Post
    Again a ton of new weapons for blufor and almost none for opfor. How predictable...
    Well, feel free to MAKE some weapons and donate to ACE if you so want Russian weapons. Either that, or make Pandas days 48 hours long, so he get more free time.

Leave a comment:

• Janitor
    replied

That island that mikee showed, OMG.... I want to move there :D, no seriously i think it looks awsome!
    Especially the city ruins, the forest, the lake, the roads, the sky, the blah blah blah blah... :P

Leave a comment:

• Inq
    replied

Originally posted by Inkompetent View Post
    Screw the RH H&K 416. ;)

Panda is working on refurbishing the H&K 416s from ACE1 to ArmA2 standard to include in the ACE2 pack!
    Again a ton of new weapons for blufor and almost none for opfor. How predictable...

Leave a comment:

• Inkompetent
    replied

Screw the RH H&K 416. ;)

Panda is working on refurbishing the H&K 416s from ACE1 to ArmA2 standard to include in the ACE2 pack!

Leave a comment:

• Mikee
    replied

Its not a request, but just check the screens - beautiful.

http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...id=3442&game=1.

Leave a comment:

• Dredge
    replied

i want this, the addon to end all addons. we can stop requesting now. I have found our holy grail.

Leave a comment:

• W-Cephei
    replied

OMG!!!11!!

RH HK416 Pack !!!!
    HK146!!!!
    http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8573

please, please let us play with this awesome thing!!

Leave a comment:

• Mikee
    replied

Me too.

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse