A download link for this island?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4125

It looks amazing and I want to try it out, but it's no longer available :(

Thanks
    |TG-X|Turkish

Re: Anyone have?

try this

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
      A download link for this island?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4125

It looks amazing and I want to try it out, but it's no longer available :(

Thanks
      "Download removed as requested by the author."

Author may not want it released yet?

EDIT: looks like Dredge is the google ninja.

Comment

*hiya!*

hey turkish let me know if that works if not i will do some more ninja-esque stuff and get you a download link

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Hey thanks! I contacted another member via Steam, and they hooked me up. I am all good now :)

Too bad the map has some glitchiness with higher view distances. It's alright though it is an Arma1 map. Too bad the creator hasn't refined it and ported it fully over to Arma2, would be a insanely sick flight map :(
          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

This map would be awesome for a-10 and f-16 CAS training.

Dredge? You will probably thing the same thing.
            FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

This map will never be officially ported to ArmA2 the creator (Opertex) was banned from the BI forums and has requested all his work be removed. Last time I checked, Opertex was working on a mushroom kingdom map and said he had no plans of porting Avangi/Afghan or any of his other work.
              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

To say a pun on the mushroom kingdom or not.

I won't.

Interesting map, does it have the hoover dam?
                |TG|Ghost02
                TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Why did they ban him? I'm gonna miss his maps they were the best.

Comment

Originally posted by tralicrifleman View Post
                    Why did they ban him? I'm gonna miss his maps they were the best.
                    Im not sure of the exact reason but I think he got really pissed off at BI for not releasing better map making tools.
                    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
                      Im not sure of the exact reason but I think he got really pissed off at BI for not releasing better map making tools.
                      He didn't get ban. He requested to suspend his account on BI Forum.

Comment

Don't worry, Avagni can be ported with CAA addon, or if you have ArmA 1, just copy the needed default .pbos to a modfolder like a normal addon.

It works great, and runs smother then Chernerus.

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X