353rd Recriutment Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 353rd Recriutment Open

Guys I have some slots still open in the 353rd. If you see a slot open below and you are a Supporting member, Apply below. All recriuts will be tested and vetted before joining. If you are a new SM or a SM in the Irregs you should look at joining a IHS. Not just mine. If you need a reason to join a IHS ask my members if its worth it. We play as a team rambo need not apply. If your not a SM you should be read my other SM is awsome threads. PM me the form below,

GAME Name:
    Time zone:
    Time in TG:
    SM: Yes or No (needs to be yes)
    Time of day Most on:

ROSTER:
    OIC: COL Boondocksaint
    2IC: MAJ BarnesBL0278

17th SOS (Ground Pounders)

Team leader: -----Donegal
    DM/Sniper:----Miles-Teg
    DEMO/Utility:----Blackmain
    Medic: ---Open
    Mk46/Heavy Weapons-Marvin
    Utility----Open

RESERVES:Gull/ELOA

AWOL:

DISCHARGED:

4th SOS (Death from Above)

Airboss: Jimmy The Death
    Fighter Pilot: -------Open
    Transport/Supply Pilots x2 ForGloryandPain----HenryRollins
    Door gunners/Crew: X2----Open

updated roster/28 NOV

Re: 353rd Recriutment Open

im browna3 and i endorse this post!

[media]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wKVJXvn8-Lg/Rv0dnEC23XI/AAAAAAAAAI8/MYk1GHTZRvY/s400/seal.gif[/media]

Comment

If you think you got the stuff, apply. No better group.

*cough* maybe the 1st *cough*
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Gottta work on becoming a supporting member 1st somthing I plan on doing just aint got around to it yet.
        "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
        "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
        Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

I heard the 353rd is also hiring janitorial technicians and mop jockeys!

Comment

No, that position is reserved for you, Scope. =D

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." - R. E. Lee

Comment

lol thanks for the support guys, browna that stamp of approval is sweet lol

Comment

I'll appreciate I'm a short strawed maniac, but I'll apply if you want.

Comment

I would like to, as well.

Comment

GAME Name:Pr1mate
                    Time zone:Mountain (Zulu -7)
                    Time in TG:1-2 months
                    SM: Yes or No Yes, signed up on 24NOV(still not showing on my profile?)
                    Time of day Most on:Evenings during week, any on weekend
                    seeking the medic position

Comment

LOL guys PM me the applicatons please

Comment

Originally posted by Eavy Gunner View Post
                        I'll appreciate I'm a short strawed maniac, but I'll apply if you want.
                        don't know what that meand gunner but we here at the 353rd are an EO unit all may apply.

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and say this in fair warning. We ain't easy, and we don't mess around. We also desperately need a couple of door gunners, which isn't a bad position considering our activities.

You will be trained, it will not be easy, it might be fun if you're a sadist, and you will be expected to conduct yourself in a manner of stoic professionalism that's usually reserved for statues and Shaolin monks. And I assure you, should you actually make it past the vetting, you'll feel like you've accomplished something.
                          If, that is, Boondock lets me take my kid gloves off. =D

So apply today, and don't feel bad if we reject your application. Space is a premium.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." - R. E. Lee

Comment

Just wanted to chip in and wish good luck with the recruitment :)

Comment

Thanks ink and barnes your crazy bro lol guys what he means is this a good IHS and we are more exclusive not inclusive lol everyone will have a fair shot and it will be fun. But we play to win and we are military based which means ranks and respect both up and down the ladder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X