No announcement yet.

Hello TG!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello TG!

Hello there!

After some time lurking around here it's time to activate myself. Im a long time BIS junky wich love serious teamplay and fun. I always heard the best things about you guys and i cant keep away any longer. :)

The reason i have been hesitating to start play is because im hoping ACE2 will be released. That has been some sort of cue for me to start getting busy with a team, but i thaught it would be better if i try join in now and get to know you guys and your play style before that massive mod hits us. That plus i had a serious urge of playing good games with good people!

I am a 37 year young *ehm* ARMA freak from Sweden and i have been involved in all titles from BIS basically since the start so i know the game pretty much in and out. I love teamwork and i play my role as well as i can during the games. I have no problems with getting handed a role if it comes down to that. No problems taking orders etc. I know im coming into a working team so i try my best to fill the slot im needed in.

Im not so good with texts so i hope to see you soon on TS where we hopefully get to know eachother better and will have some kick-a** games together. :)

Re: Hello TG!

Welcome aboard, Alex! Hope you've managed to get all the addons sorted, and it'll be like a walk in the park to get started :)

Welcome Alex! I look forward to seeing you on the digital battlefield :)

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Welcome, Alex! Thanks for taking the "new guy" title away from me. :)

Looking forward to seeing you in game/on TS; if you have any questions about the organization or procedures being used, please don't hesitate to shoot me a note. I also joined recently, and would be happy to lend a fellow "newbie" a hand.

I read your posts in BIS forum, i think BIS should hire you :-)
          Cool, now i get to play with/against you.

ATI 4870 1GB Cat. 9.11 | Windows 7 7100 64 | RAID 0 640GB | TrackIR 5 | Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless | The Logitech® G9 Laser Mouse
          let freedom ring with a shotgun blast

Thanks a lot guys for the welcome! Will be on TS this evening or tomorrow depending on when i get some things sorted out. Cant wait! :)

Welcome man! Looking forward to squad up with you
              |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
              Looms but the Horror of the shade,
              And yet the menace of the years
              Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed