See ya later guys (hopefully)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See ya later guys (hopefully)

Well im off to format and install windows 7....so if im not back before the apocalypse......well....just wait longer.
    Nihility

Re: See ya later guys (hopefully)

Don't be too long gone, Arcto. Windows 7 works fine for me, btw.

Comment

ITS ALIIIIIIIIVE!!!!
      After 6 fault starts it installed from scratch. Not sure why swapping DVD drives sorted it out but it did.
      And now to begin the never ending amounts of downloads to get back where i was :D

EDIT: Errr.....im downloading Nvidia drivers at a constant 500KB/Sec....something has gone drastically wrong....my usual peak speed is 310Kb/sec and settles much lower......not complaining though :p

EDIT Edit: So i dropped my arma 2 folder into my steam common folder and she aint showing on the list. Will i have to reinstall it?
      Last edited by Soupy_Norman; 12-22-2009, 07:55 AM.
      Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
        ITS ALIIIIIIIIVE!!!!
        After 6 fault starts it installed from scratch. Not sure why swapping DVD drives sorted it out but it did.
        And now to begin the never ending amounts of downloads to get back where i was :D

EDIT: Errr.....im downloading Nvidia drivers at a constant 500KB/Sec....something has gone drastically wrong....my usual peak speed is 310Kb/sec and settles much lower......not complaining though :p

EDIT Edit: So i dropped my arma 2 folder into my steam common folder and she aint showing on the list. Will i have to reinstall it?
        yes. it will find the files probably and jump up from 1% to 99ish

Comment

I did it 2 days ago. Now ArmA 2 runs great here :D

Comment

Question: Why is your in game name Arcto and your TS/forum name is Soupy Norman? Always wondered that.

Comment

Because making new ArmA profiles is a pain in the ass and because "Soupy Norman" is hands-down the best callsign of all time.

EDIT: Next to Muddy Rudder.

Comment

Originally posted by tyrspawn View Post
                Question: Why is your in game name Arcto and your TS/forum name is Soupy Norman? Always wondered that.

You tell me, Krause :D
                Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
                  You tell me, Krause :D
                  I use tyrspawn as my login for everything and my real (last) name is Krause! :p

Comment

Plus he has like 2... no wait 3 personalities. Nr 1 is the Soupy we know from the forums, nr 2 is Arcto the person that we moslty meet ingame but sometimes, very rarley there is nr 3 wich is sean connerys twin brother :D
                    "Somethimes it feels like life sucks, but you still got to make the best of it.."

Comment

Originally posted by Janitor View Post
                      Plus he has like 2... no wait 3 personalities. Nr 1 is the Soupy we know from the forums, nr 2 is Arcto the person that we moslty meet ingame but sometimes, very rarley there is nr 3 wich is sean connerys twin brother :D

You sheee Krausche? It haull mhakes puhfect shenhse.
                      Nihility

Comment

lol, i can still remember hearing that on event day, I wasnt even upset my mission broke the server. I was laughing so hard i didnt even care..

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X