This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official ACRE Support Thread for ACRE Dev Support

Since I play at TG plenty, and it is our "official" playing community, I am starting this thread to help with all technical things ACRE. Obviously, we already have some common installation issues involving ACE as well due to the migration, and any "basic" issues try to keep to the Admin staff :)

Obviously, you can hit me up when I'm on TS at any time; usually down in the TFP Channel and I *will* help with anything ACRE.

So - problems, possible bugs, technical issues, feature requests, whatever that hasn't been solved by an admin, can be posted here and I'll help how I can or slate it as possible changes.

This also helps us keep track of "most common problems", as to help with making future updates and installs go more smoothly.

p.s. can I get a sticky? :)

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
    Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Re: The Official ACRE Support Thread for ACRE Dev Support

I got my first TS3 crash. This was the first time I was carrying the PRC 148 and a 119. Happened with riding shotgun in a MTR. AmrA minimized and had a message stating TS3 crashed and where the error report was located.

Here is the link to my DMP file from the crash.

http://jagrock.byethost6.com/arma/ts..._23.302850.dmp

or for directory listing view

http://jagrock.byethost6.com/arma/

My Acre is up to date via YOMA and the 1.03 installer. I run Win 7 Home Premium 64bit and have a wired Xbox 360 controller with a xbox 360 mic attached to it for my headset set up. My radio transmit is default CAPSLOCK and my normal/direct chat is Left Windows Key. Hope this helps. Thanks for the plugin, its great now, and will be awesome once bugs are ironed out.

Comment

had another TS3 crash yesrterday while on Bravo, no big deal because all i did was alt + tab out of game, restart TS and it worked fine the rest of the evening.

Below is the error log i got. Not sure if this will be helpful or not.

Log Name: Application
      Source: Application Error
      Date: 7/24/2010 10:20:20 PM
      Event ID: 1000
      Task Category: (100)
      Level: Error
      Keywords: Classic
      User: N/A
      Computer: Hubba-PC
      Description:
      Faulting application name: ts3client_win64.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4c0e777f
      Faulting module name: fmodex64.dll, version: 0.4.21.0, time stamp: 0x4be327e4
      Exception code: 0xc0000005
      Fault offset: 0x00000000000912af
      Faulting process id: 0xd48
      Faulting application start time: 0x01cb2b97e93b8fcd
      Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win64.exe
      Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\fmodex64.dll
      Report Id: 2b90f049-9793-11df-a109-e0cb4e4733e8
      Event Xml:
      <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
      <System>
      <Provider Name="Application Error" />
      <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
      <Level>2</Level>
      <Task>100</Task>
      <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
      <TimeCreated SystemTime="2010-07-25T02:20:20.000000000Z" />
      <EventRecordID>5868</EventRecordID>
      <Channel>Application</Channel>
      <Computer>Hubba-PC</Computer>
      <Security />
      </System>
      <EventData>
      <Data>ts3client_win64.exe</Data>
      <Data>1.0.0.0</Data>
      <Data>4c0e777f</Data>
      <Data>fmodex64.dll</Data>
      <Data>0.4.21.0</Data>
      <Data>4be327e4</Data>
      <Data>c0000005</Data>
      <Data>00000000000912af</Data>
      <Data>d48</Data>
      <Data>01cb2b97e93b8fcd</Data>
      <Data>C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win64.exe</Data>
      <Data>C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\fmodex64.dll</Data>
      <Data>2b90f049-9793-11df-a109-e0cb4e4733e8</Data>
      </EventData>
      </Event>

Comment

Thanks guys. You guys got the same error; all fixed up for our next release.

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
        Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

Whenever I try to launch ArmA2: OA with ACRE I always get the error:
          "File x\acre\addons\settings\config.cpp, line 8: '/CfgPatches/acre_settings.VERSION_CONFIG':';' encountered instead of '='"
          Now I can't launch the game unless I remove the @ACRE folder from my OA directory. Any ways to fix this?

Comment

Shoot your computer?...J/K

Didn't you have it working yesterday? I thought I played a few rounds with you. If so, have you updated anything since then? Added or deleted anything?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Well there's another person named named StRiKeR that plays on the server. I'm Strikerrr :P that might get confusing. Ever since we updated the server to include ACE and ACRE I haven't been able to play on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by Strikerr View Post
                Well there's another person named named StRiKeR that plays on the server. I'm Strikerrr :P that might get confusing. Ever since we updated the server to include ACE and ACRE I haven't been able to play on the server.
                Come see us in the admin & acre channels :)

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
                Task Force Proteus

Comment

ACRE 1.0.5 Released
                  LINK : ACRE 1.0.5.108

Please shutdown Teamspeak, open your teamspeak/plugins folder.
                  (c:\Program Files (x86)\Teamspeak 3 Client\Plugins) or (c:\Program Files\Teamspeak 3 Client\Plugins)
                  Remove the old version of acre.dll and or acrex64.dll.
                  Please delete your ArmA 2 @ACRE folder, along with @JayArmA2Lib

Run the 1.0.5 Installer "As Administrator"
                  Run Teamspeak 3 "As Administrator"

Launch with Yoma
                  or
                  Manual Launch with the following modlines
                  ArmA2OA.exe [email protected];@ace;@acex;@acex_sm;@acre;@jayarma2lib;@t gmaps -world=empty -nosplash
                  The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Hey, where are TS3 crash files located again? I crashed out 3 times during a mission a few minutes ago.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

either Documents or My Documents, depending if vista/win7/xp.

Named something like: ts3_clientui-win64-11315-2010-07-23 10_00_00.921875.dmp

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
                      Task Force Proteus

Comment

Ok, .dmp files here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/R1LlYzJx...DMP_files.html

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

My caps lock doesn't work for me, i can talk and hear people nearby fine but with the radio
                          made active I touch caps lock and nothing happens. I run TS3 as Admin & Steam or the
                          OA shortcut as admin I don't know where to go from here.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCG_Echo View Post
                            My caps lock doesn't work for me, i can talk and hear people nearby fine but with the radio
                            made active I touch caps lock and nothing happens. I run TS3 as Admin & Steam or the
                            OA shortcut as admin I don't know where to go from here.
                            have you unbound caps lock from your ArmA2 VON key?

Comment

VON and PTT ingame are unbinded

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X