This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACRE Community Poll

Guys this is just a poll for us to gauge how the community feels about the mod so far. NOTE: This poll is not a deciding poll of our support or continued hosting of the ACER Mod, we just want to see where it stands as of now with people.
    Yes
    71.70%
    No
    16.98%
    Have not tried it
    11.32%

The poll is expired.

re: ACRE Community Poll

Also, if you vote no please take a minute to tell us why.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Do not get me wrong from my other postings. I like acre alot when it works and I voted yes, but it still has a lot of fixing to do. It does add a lot to the comms and the immersiveness to the game.

Comment

I said yes, but there are still issues to address.

If there was a "Yes, but..." I would have chosen it.

Comment

Agree with above. I like the idea, the concept, but as of now, I do not like the product. It's really cool when it works, but a lot of time it doesn't.

Comment

Considering what the DEV team for ACRE has done, considering there are 9 permutations of the different versions of Arma 2 they support and considering the product in it's current state - I'm fully behind the application. Yes there is teething, yes there are problems that creep up but the development group has been nothing if not completely consistent pumping out updates and supporting the community.

Short Answer - YES
            Long Answer - YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

P.S. admins please fix the thread title - it should read ACRE. not ACER.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

I like the concept and how it adds to immersion. What I see however is a few people are still having trouble with hearing a few people, not understanding how it works to a large extent, and some people still being able to hear everyone and talk to everyone.
              If the patches and updates fix some of these bugs, then I'd be happy, despite the fact I have no problems with it period.
              sigpic
              PR - ArmA2
              "Enemy machine gunner in a field of pink flowers, over" - azzwort

Comment

Re: ACRE Community Poll

Voted yes ... Hoping for a universal patch to bring everyone to the same patch version and get rid of the difficulties incurred by the Steam release.
                The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

It's ok, but sometimes reliability can be an issue. Sure things get done but everything can just feel a little lackluster thanks to the build quality. I personally prefer other options as I'm not really fan of what it's targeted towards but I'll always recommend it to simply add to the pool of options. Don't get me wrong, I'll take an Acer any day... erm... wait, this isn't the hardware and software discussion forums? Oops.

If I had OA and the chance to try ACRE then I'm sure I'd love it though :)

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                  In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

I voted "have not tried it yet" cause only got it to run once .... wonderful when it did.
                    "The unexamined life is not worth living". Socrates. "The unlived life is not worth examining". |TG| tiggr

Comment

I voted yes, I think its a very cool mod and I look forward to using it when its finished. I dont know if its hardware or software compatability issues, user friendly issues or what, But ultimately It needs to work for everyone the same before its released, just like the ace mod.

Comment

Yes - because I just spent about 2-5 hours with NightShade808 playing with distances, vehicles, radios, love it...
                        I love it...

Immersivness is superb!

Comment

Voted yes with the same reasoning found above: It's absolutely awesome when everything works (which it not always does but which will most likely get fixed soon as the devs are really behind it).

Comment

I voted yes because i love ACRE.. its perfect in fact I've never actually had a problem with it myself, just people in my squad have then its a little annoying.

Comment

It is a great mod I love it, when it works :)
                              In fairness to the dev team they are doing a lot to get it working so yes I fully support it. I'm sure it will be fixed eventually.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X