No announcement yet.

Is this a Good Pc For ARMA 2?? Reply Fast!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a Good Pc For ARMA 2?? Reply Fast!

Wass up?? im asking about this pc is good Would it be lag?? I hope not so it will cost 5200 Norwegian coins

Play more, do more - 6GB memory and 1TB hard drive

With faster processors, better graphics and a new, rounded look, the HP Pavilion p6 series for all the performance and options you need to do more than ever with photos, movies and music.

Comes with Intel Core i5-3350 processor, 8GB memory and 1TB hard drive. WiFi 802.11 b / g / n and super fast internet access and 7.1-channel HD audio. This is a computer that is full of power, storage and reliability for all your daily tasks and multimedia activities. Keyboard and optical mouse included. Comes with Windows 8

Intel Core i5 3350 processor
    6-in-1 memory card reader
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 620
    8GB memory - 1TB hard drive
    Windows 8 64 bits

Re: Is this a Good Pc For ARMA 2?? Reply Fast!

Hey mate,

With the launch of Arma 3 alpha in a few days you want to aiming to run that at the minimum. While this HP PC more than meets the minimum standard to run Arma 3 and 2, I highly doubt it will give satisfactory results. PCs built by HP are generally overpriced and under spec, you would be much better building a PC yourself for cheaper.

5200 NOK works out to 900 US dollars. For this, you can get a reasonable rig that will handle Arma and most games quite well.

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($189.99 @ Microcenter)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 76.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($129.99 @ Microcenter)
    Memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($43.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 XT 2GB Video Card ($244.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($115.17 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224BB DVD/CD Writer ($15.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $885.06

More examples can be found here

Now these prices are in USD so I am hoping prices are comparable in Norway but you will get a much better PC by building yourself. There are many videos on YouTube on how to build a PC, such as this one

Good luck, I hope I have helped you out.

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Re: Is this a Good Pc For ARMA 2?? Reply Fast!

Building a pc is too Hard For me ........ I don't understand this Modified Set-in stuff

You know If I do something wrong it will cost Much Money! Wait I got a idea ... Ill sure ask someone install the pc for me

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed