Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking the ice *shy*

First Post..... YES!!!

I think these forums like opened recently... I am wondering what kind of game this is going to be... Screenies look pretty good... And the maps look massive... when is the release?

Re: Breaking the ice *shy*

It's supposed to be Q4 2005. Some gaming sites/magazines have a release date of 12/30/2005 listed, but that seems to be more than a guess. It's been a while since the BIS web site put up any updates on the game or release date.

I'm hoping it's soon though!
    Last edited by Apophis; 12-02-2005, 03:24 PM.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Post number two is perfectly respectable also.

This game sounds pretty awsome. I havn't read up on it much recently but from what I have read, it sounds great.

EDIT: Dammit, post 3 then.

Comment

Armed Assault is basically OFP on uppers. It's got reworked code. Rumour is that BI is having problems finding a publisher and we may not get Armed Assault or OFP2. There have been a lot of questions asked on the official site but they ended up locking the comment area on the news items and a huge thread about the release date.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
          Armed Assault is basically OFP on uppers. It's got reworked code. Rumour is that BI is having problems finding a publisher and we may not get Armed Assault or OFP2. There have been a lot of questions asked on the official site but they ended up locking the comment area on the news items and a huge thread about the release date.
          Maybe someone should introduce BI to Steam? It won't be published, per se, but it would get distributed. :icon_bigg

Comment

Ick, someone in the armed assault forum posted a scan of PC Gamer UK that showed Armed Assault in 2006. Since that hasn't been officially announced, lets hope PC Gamer UK was just guessing.

Comment

Actually the 2006 thing has been officially announced, check the other thread in this forum.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                Maybe someone should introduce BI to Steam? It won't be published, per se, but it would get distributed. :icon_bigg
                A lot of fans have been saying that. I wonder if BI is really going to consider Steam as a viable distribution method. I'd definitely get it over Steam.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

:row__525: I had no problems getting HL2 over STEAM and would jump in a minute to get AA if it was available via steam...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X