someone really loves me upstairs...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone really loves me upstairs...

In my morning e-mail was a newsletter from Natural Point (the makers of the IR tracker device).... here's a copy/paste... SWEET!

The good news is our friends at Bohemia Interactive (of Operation Flashpoint fame) have released a trailer of their upcoming Armed Assault combat simulation. The better news is they have assured us that they are doing everything within their power to include support for TrackIR. This could be the beginning of a whole new era as TrackIR support expands into the field of combat. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: someone really loves me upstairs...

Originally posted by Magnum50
    In my morning e-mail was a newsletter from Natural Point (the makers of the IR tracker device).... here's a copy/paste... SWEET!

The good news is our friends at Bohemia Interactive (of Operation Flashpoint fame) have released a trailer of their upcoming Armed Assault combat simulation. The better news is they have assured us that they are doing everything within their power to include support for TrackIR. This could be the beginning of a whole new era as TrackIR support expands into the field of combat. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.
    TrackIR in what'll probably be my favourite game of 2006 - yes please!

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
    |TG-2nd|munchkin
    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

wow that is cool. I've been waiting for a FPS to use TrackIR's vector expansion: with it, there's no reason why you couldn't really use (virtual) iron sights.

Comment

could some one expound on this TrackIR..that would help me in the celebration
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Check out some of the videos of it in use...

An incredible device, incredible... took a month or so to get use to it, but now if a game supports it, I use it..

and with AA, it will make the experience even more incredible, IMO...

I'm in talks with there PR guy for more info on how it will work within AA.

Stay tuned.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Jeez, my wife goes into hysterics when she sees me wearing my headset and hears me saying things like, "Alpha two, engage that APC!"...when I start playing ArmA with a TrackIR she'll probably laugh so hard she'll disintegrate ;)
            |TG-1stMIP|Mannerism​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMann
              Jeez, my wife goes into hysterics when she sees me wearing my headset and hears me saying things like, "Alpha two, engage that APC!"...when I start playing ArmA with a TrackIR she'll probably laugh so hard she'll disintegrate ;)
              Yeah, she'll definitely laugh herself to death when she sees the white dot on your forehead. :D

- It's who you game with.

Comment

PLaying IL2 with TrackIR was a HUGE eye opener. I mean like from anthill to Mt. Everest HUGE! The situational awareness is mind blowing. I don't know how I functioned without it.

So, we'll be able to use TrackIR on the ground?? WOW!

I used it in GTR and man oh man looking into the corners just blows me away still!

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

Yeah back in OFP our squad was using exactly the tank commands, like One the way, Sabot round.. and girlfriend would just come in and laugh

Comment

DUDE! My wife still cracks up laughing.

HOWEVER, I think I'm rubbing off on her a little. The other day I was talking to her from work on the phone and she told me to Wait one mic. I was like "I love you." LOL!

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X