X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Assault Team

I am intrested in joining one based off of TacticalGamers

Re: Armed Assault Team

Hey Welcome to Tactical Gamer. As you can see from the site and servers we are mature place to play. We excel where other servers and sites fail. Tactical gamer is about making sure that each game is played tactically but fun. We Ask that you read the SOPs and server rules for each and every game you play, yah its a lot of reading but it will save you from being kicked or worse banned.

Im not sure what you are looking for in This team but TG will most likely have a group of players we are gonna play this alot. Keep looking back for more updates on a server and what TG will be doing for this game
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

this will become one of my major games if all promised is delivered, which I see no reason why it wouldn't... and I'm sure it will have a hugh following here at Tactical Gamer... but until release, which is still unknown but estimated to be around beginning of summer... I would recommend picking up an old copy of OFP game of the year edition, that way you can get a taste of what and how tactical gamer really is.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Welcome to TG. If you play any other games that TG host, please try them out as a demo for what you are going to get.

As for joining, read and follow the rules of TG and you are part of the team. It will be fun. Enjoy your ride wit da TG crew in a lowrider... :row__642:

Comment

Welcome Rainer! Good to gave you on board!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X