Looking great!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking great!

Good ole Tiscali Games has a slew of new screenshots. I can't explain how excited I am about this game, and what we as a community are going to do with it.

http://games.tiscali.cz/clanek/screen.asp?id=9105

Re: Looking great!

This could be the coolest thing in the world ever.

Comment

Sweet, that would be awesome.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Waiting has never been so hard...

Comment

C'mon Magnum - can you get us some details on when this baby is coming out?

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
          |TG-2nd|munchkin
          Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I'm working on pre-view information for SimHQ, and a press release copy when closer to time of gold... but no promises, some developers are very friendly with us, while others are not...

If and when I find something out, I will always share it with my TG brothers. ;)
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

gimmegimmegimmegimme!
              sigpic

Comment

Lets just hope ArmA will be out H1 as its still said :)

Looking nice... And hi! (first post here on tactical gamer)
                <-- Your number one Armed Assault Site!

Comment

Ya, I cant wait for this. My girlfriend is probably gonna leave me soon after its released.
                  Pooper

Comment

Having never played OFP, is this game like a grown up BF2? I mean, I can fly choppers and drive tanks and shoot people, but in a more realisitic type game? And more gametypes? Sounds quite interesting :)
                    Battlefield Admin() ()
                    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                    | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by perry
                      Having never played OFP, is this game like a grown up BF2? I mean, I can fly choppers and drive tanks and shoot people, but in a more realisitic type game? And more gametypes? Sounds quite interesting :)
                      The game type isn't quite like BF2. OFP is great for coop missions but there's also Capture The Island (CTI). CTI is usually played as coop but it can be played as PvP. Each team has a commander that builds the base and the goal is to destroy the other team's base. The game phase usually goes: build base, capture towns to get resources, find enemy base, destroy enemy base.

All this is done with great realism. You can drive tanks alone but sometimes it's easier using a gunner/driver combo. It's basically Ghost Recon but with a map that's 50 times bigger, you get vehicles, and you can do just about anything. The scripting is just amazing. A scripter can do a lot of things with missions or create original game types. I've played a race game type where one side gets Apaches and hunts the other team that uses vehicles to get to a goal area.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Very nice description Sarc. In my book, if there is a game which is close to THE perfect war game, it is the OFP. I cannot imagine how great Armed Assault and OFP2 will be...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X