PC Format article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Format article

If you're in the UK or something, you can pick up the May edition of PC format, which features AA *and* Game2. Looks like AA will have a build-in mp mode similar to the 'Control The Island' (RTS-esque). Also, it looks like Game2 is a good 2 yrs away.

If you don't live in the UK, I guess venturing onto the *official* forums might.... reveal.... some things.

Re: PC Format article

That is a terrific article! It's good to hear about the entire campaign being cooperative enabled. Very excited about official CTI mode, i hope we can make Armed Assault as big as BF2 here at tacgamer; imagine 60+ tacgamers on a CTI game!!

Looking ahead, Game 2 could be the most ambitious project i've ever heard described. I really have yet to fathom what kind of experience it's going to be. Every description is quite vague. Does anyone have a good handle on this? In my mind, it's going to be a mix of Stalker, Shenmue, OFP, and KOTOR.

Any thoughts on it?

Comment

Armed Assault sounds like the ideal TG game. Hopefully TG will give it the welcome it (probably) deserves.

As for Game2, fully-dynamic battlefield = awesomeness-driven.

Comment

Ghost Recon used to be great here with guys teaming up to go and play the missions using proper SOP's and tactics. When AA come out, I expect there to be a lot of people getting involved with this. We should be able to get some great COOP missions together.
        Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X