Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Q&A

http://www.ggmania.com/full.php3?show=5792

The latter part of the Q&A hints at possible minimum system requirements...

The question was "What kind of hardware should players have in order to experience good game performance?"

Response: "We continue to optimise as much as possible even as we near the end of the developmental cycle, so at this point we're still not quite sure how much we will be able to achieve in the different areas of optimisation and thus what the required system specs will be, however it's fair to say that something in the region of 2GHz intel/AMD CPU, 512MB RAM, DX9 64mb graphics card is somewhere around the probable minimum spec. "

I may actually be able to play AA decent with my 2.66Ghz, 1GB RAM and 128MB Radeon 9600XT. Yeah!

Re: Another Q&A

Wow, that is pretty cool. If that is right then I'll only have to upgrade my graphics card then.

Comment

Re: Another Q&A

I'll be able to play it and then some!
      The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
      #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
      83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X