Armed Assault E3 2006 Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Assault E3 2006 Trailer

BIS has released a short 1 minute trailer.

Here's one mirror, I'm sure there are many more.

http://files.filefront.com/arma_trai.../fileinfo.html

Looks nice, still no word on a publisher or release date.

Re: Armed Assault E3 2006 Trailer

I wonder if not having a publisher is the only thing keeping them from releaseing more information about this game.....now after watching that video alls i can say is WOW! Graphics arent cutting edge or anything really new but the environment looks huge. hopefully they will find something soon, i wonder if EA would be interested
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
      I wonder if not having a publisher is the only thing keeping them from releaseing more information about this game.....now after watching that video alls i can say is WOW! Graphics arent cutting edge or anything really new but the environment looks huge. hopefully they will find something soon, i wonder if EA would be interested
      EA? Hopefully not. I'd love to see them release this via Steam.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        EA? Hopefully not. I'd love to see them release this via Steam.
        I concur. I'm so over having to have a box and media for software I purchase. I prefer knowing I can just download it whenever I need as opposed to having to make sure a CD/DVD stays out of reach of little hands and never gets scratched.

Steam has shown multiple times how viable it is as a distribution vehicle.

Comment

Sucks for those with slow(er) connections, though.
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx
            Sucks for those with slow(er) connections, though.
            Yeah, this is true. No argument there.

Comment

It was really just a snide remark at them, would really hurt the game if EA did try it. And i was thinking the samething, maybe no steam but Direct2Drive, or even create there one download manager. Could download mods and all sorts of things for the game. Server watch, game updates could even do admin tools
              -Vulcan

Comment

It was really just a snide remark at them, would really hurt the game if EA did try it. And i was thinking the samething, maybe no steam but Direct2Drive, or even create there one download manager. Could download mods and all sorts of things for the game. Server watch, game updates could even do admin tools
                Slow down Trooper, I just want to hear a date that's it will be released at this point. :)

Comment

lol....sorry its a slow day at work. Just getting excited about possibly being able to play this game....
                  -Vulcan

Comment

Well pick up OFP Gold edition and have some fun till this is released.

Comment

^i did the other day, im such a sucker for peer pressure
                      -Vulcan

Comment

I'd still prefer Steam. From a server management perspective, Steam is very nice. It would also allow them to stream updates to the clients and servers on the fly without having to manually update it or re-download from something like Direct2Drive.

Comment

I would love a steam release as well.
                          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

They can release it with steam, sell it in a box, drop it with airplanes or use 5 1/4 discs to distribute. Waiting was never so hard. Watching the trailer made it more difficult...

Comment

Originally posted by John CANavar
                              or use 5 1/4 discs to distribute.
                              Wait a second. 5 1/4 discs is where I draw the line! :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X