Hands-on Impressions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands-on Impressions

Some lucky bum got to go hands-on with the current build of ArmA at E3. Enjoy:
    http://ww2ec.3dactionplanet.gamespy.....php?article.9

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
    |TG-2nd|munchkin
    Nec aspera terrent.

Re: Hands-on Impressions

This and the BF2 mods really need to get released...
    Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

Originally posted by Jusb
      This and the BF2 mods really need to get released...
      Can't wait to snipe over those long distances? ;)

Comment

yes. hopefully i have a weapon where i can sit in the woods supporting my team and kill somone at 500m without somone running up and shooting me with their super gun.

Comment

i hear you on that jusb, thats why i dont play BF2 anymore at all. Id rather support a slow moving game of this or GR then a run and gun game of BF2. Hopefully we can get some good sniper battles back in this game.

And i think alot more players will be able to support this game, unlike GRAW and some of the other games coming out. Should be interesting
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
            i hear you on that jusb, thats why i dont play BF2 anymore at all. Id rather support a slow moving game of this or GR then a run and gun game of BF2. Hopefully we can get some good sniper battles back in this game.

And i think alot more players will be able to support this game, unlike GRAW and some of the other games coming out. Should be interesting
            I'm really looking forward to the different game modes - the supply lines, dynamic capture the island etc. Plus 60-100? thats awesome if you ask me...

it's making think about get OFP since its gonna be the same mechanics...

Comment

I think that would be nuts to have 100 players or actors in one game at a time. You could really have some long ass games. I just bought OFP so i need to install and possibly get some gaming in this weekend.

Good find munchkin......I just wish they would release a demo so we can get some games going. I really hope this game is played like all the other tactical shooters at TG, hardest setting and really slow.
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Last week we played OFP and I was the sniper. I was on top of a hill and I was supporting the guys as they moved up into a city and through it. They were pretty far away and it was a blast just watching them and picking guys off. I was calling out enemies and then they would drop them.

I cant wait to do that in Armed Assault, the cities look so good now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jusb
                  yes. hopefully i have a weapon where i can sit in the woods supporting my team and kill somone at 500m without somone running up and shooting me with their super gun.
                  Same here.

Comment

Once you've been sniping from one kilometer away, everything else feels slightly less special.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                    |TG-2nd|munchkin
                    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse