Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA preview

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=34590
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: AA preview

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
    Wait: you beat Magnum to a AA news release?

Comment

That looks better then BF2......yes i said it, deal with it. Yeah was nice to hear the boss rubbing it in on TS last night...kind of like salt in severd leg
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
        That looks better then BF2......yes i said it, deal with it.
        It does look way better than BF2. Heck, FFUR looks better than BF2. Yeah, I said it!

Yeah was nice to hear the boss rubbing it in on TS last night...kind of like salt in severd leg
        Anyone get a recording? Sorry I missed it.

Comment

The multiplayer portion has been significantly ramped up from Operation Flashpoint, including both a heavily beefed up set of gameplay elements and a brand-new cooperative mode. How the co-op works is that players can undertake the entire campaign together with an undetermined amount of players (we were told the only limit would depend on the multiplayer server hardware), and the only limiting factor is that players must first have beaten a campaign mission alone before they can play one cooperatively.
          Sweet, sweet, sweet! :icon_bigg
          Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
            Sweet, sweet, sweet! :icon_bigg
            Just give me a server that is easy to administer, and all will be copacetic. :row__577:

Comment

I hadn't heard mention of airstrikes and artillery, as well as the fact that there is a definate european publisher and release (autumn). Some good stuff in there. Exciting as always!

Comment

Originally posted by boudreux
                I hadn't heard mention of airstrikes and artillery, as well as the fact that there is a definate european publisher and release (autumn). Some good stuff in there. Exciting as always!

Sweet sounds good....thanks for the information....

dint magnum mention something about a demo to?
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

The link is broken for me :( I keep getting server not found.

Comment

Magnum is on vacation... ergo, no news reports from him this week (or however long he said he'd be away).

Comment

Also all the previous OFP mods, with a little tweaking, will work with the new game. I'll put up a seperate post about this
                      Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                        Wait: you beat Magnum to a AA news release?
                        At this point I am the SFLUFan of the TG boards as far as I am concerned. (SFLUFan is a member of the IGN PC General board and he always posts news, screenshots, and previews. Hell he was so good at it IGN hired him to contribute news stories.)
                        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X