So what do you want to see/know?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you want to see/know?

As most here know, I have a copy of the 75% complete press release demo... I have shared over 50 new screenshots and 2 very large videos of the press release demo... what else do you want to know, see, or hear from this demo?

Mission AAR or walk through maybe?
    Something specific in mind?

Let me know and I'll see what I can do.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: So what do you want to see/know?

What's the mission editor like, if it is there? Maybe some Screenies of it if poss?

thanks magnum!
    Jex.

Comment

What is your impression of the game play, is it just like OFP? How are the cities, are their any good street to street battles?

Also Apophis if you see this I would like to know what you think about it too.

Comment

The editor is disabled... alot of street fighting... just completed a MP mission, by my self with AI... which I will put together and show you... just like OFP but better, but there are some omissions that I hope are just because not done yet... like different formations... I did this mission, had them start in a wedge, but never saw the option to bring them into line formation for an assault.

Vehs and aircraft are poorly done in this press demo IMO, but I'm sure it will all be cleaned up soon.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

What's the view distance like? Can you see infantry from miles away like they have said in some press releases?

Comment

Have they made any changes to the squad command interface?

Comment

I'm able to see quite a distance, especially with Bino's... but I have all the options on very high, and viewing distance at half, will have to look at the actual distance setting thou.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

How did the chopper handle? Did the Abrams have the commander .50 cal mounted yet? Is the clipping problem with buildings gone? How much of the island could you explore? Sizes of cities?

Ok :) Thanks a lot Magnum!

Comment

I know it's just beta, but what is performance like (and what are your specs). And are the vehicle cockpits more interactive (working displays in choppers, hands moving with the steering wheel etc...). Thanks.
                  sigpic

Comment

the vehicle interiors suck right now... think there still working on that... The vehicles just don't feel right, right now... but I've read that there still working on that stuff...

Command and control is the same as OFP pretty much, but not all the commands, formations etc etc are in yet...

I run the press release demo on max settings, and half the distance draw... and it is smooth as silk for me most of the time, sometimes when alot of peoples, in and around a lot of buildings there does seem to be a major frame hit... but optimizing is one of the last things they usually do... it's called clean up work...

My system:
                    Dell XPS Gen 4
                    P4-3.7 MHz w/ 2 gigs of DDR Ram
                    Raedon 950XT w/246 RAM
                    Audity sound card...

Win XP Media
                    [email protected]
                    latest and greatest drivers
                    Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Hows the AI? Is it better then the AI in OFP?

What are some of the best improvements to the game over ofp?

oh, and does the press demo have the new multiplayer modes? And if it does whats the capture the island mode like?

There, that should be enough questions for now.

Comment

How is the multiplayer? That's all I care about! Are the adversial multiplayer modes any good?
                        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

stay tuned on the 3 included MP modes of the Armed Assault... info coming real soon.
                          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Magnum when you have time can you take some good shots of some of the cities. I was also wondering if you can go in most of the buildings.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X