German Publisher...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Publisher...

Armed Assault Zone has confirmed that Morphicon will publish Armed Assault in Germany.

It is unknown what that means to us across the pond. (US)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: German Publisher...

i need to get ahold of some of my german relatives....might have to "import" some. I honestly dont think that company could make this game and not bring it to the USA. They would loose alot of fans
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

This is good news, hopefully we'll hear about a US publisher soon.

Comment

True very true... Did I ever mention my wife is German.... SWEET... but I'll take the US version.

BTW three new screenshots over there also.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I dont think they know the amazing possiblities with steam. quick and easy. Might even cost them less in distribution costs. Why not even make their own, thats kind of where game sales is gonna start going.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Hey, I'm (relativley) close to Germany. If they have a publisher then there must be some kind of schedule for release I'd imagine, even if it's not public.

Comment

Should it be released in Germany/Europe waaaay before the US I can grab a few copies and send them over to you guys.
              But dont come to me asking for translations afterwards! :)
              former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Originally posted by dawolf View Post
                Should it be released in Germany/Europe waaaay before the US I can grab a few copies and send them over to you guys.
                But dont come to me asking for translations afterwards! :)
                I read somewhere that the German publisher is only for distributing the game in German speaking countries. I'll post the link tomorrow. For now I must sleep.

Comment

I read somewhere that the German publisher is only for distributing the game in German speaking countries. I'll post the link tomorrow. For now I must sleep.

That will still mean multiple langauges right?
                  The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
                  #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
                  83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Like it was said yesterday Morphicon LTD. is the german publisher for Armed Assault. Is this engagement limited on Germany or will it also appear as a publisher in other countries?

they care about the german speaking area Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
                    It's a pretty sketchy translation. Source.

Maybe the want to get another publisher for English speaking countires.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X