Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German version Gold !

From Blue's News

Bohemia Interactive announces that the German edition of Armed Assault is gold, and their new military first-person shooter is due in German stores on November 30 (thanks Frans). There's no word on when the game will be available in other territories.

Re: German version Gold !

I heard somewhere that the demo would be close when the game went gold. Guess we'll see if that's true. At this point, at least for a demo, I could care less if I can't understand anything. :)

Comment

Nice, cant wait.

Comment

I'm glad I took German in high school and college. Now I can finally put it to good use! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
          I'm glad I took German in high school and college. Now I can finally put it to good use! ;)
          Bullets speak universal language buddy, if they are coming your way it means "s*it, I am screwed now" in all languages known to man :)

Comment

Originally posted by John CANavar View Post
            Bullets speak universal language buddy, if they are coming your way it means "s*it, I am screwed now" in all languages known to man :)
            That's when we all say, "Quick, everyone hide behind Can!" :D

Comment

I knew I married a German girl for a reason, will be calling my in-laws Nov. 30th for an express delivery. lol

(Personally, I'm kinda pissed about this... don't tell me they couldn't find a publisher for the US of A...ya I know the world don't evolve around the US, but it should. jk ;) )
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Get me one too Magnum. I'll pay a premium.....

Comment

seriously... anyone who wants a German version copy PM me and I'll order a sack of them... now I'm talking 5 to 10, not 100's lol
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                    seriously... anyone who wants a German version copy PM me and I'll order a sack of them... now I'm talking 5 to 10, not 100's lol
                    So you decided to be the US Distributor? ;)

Comment

We are an impatient bunch, are we? I would wait AT LEAST until the UK version comes out, if it doesn't come at earlier than the North American version.

Comment

Call me impatient but I am not waiting till next year for the UK version. Who even knows when they will have a US publisher.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X