Armed Assault Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Assault Videos

With the release of game in Czech Republic, we'll most likely get many movies in coming days. Lets post updates here.

Remember to visit official BIS forums and follow Armed Assault Video and Photography threads.

I will start with an AMAZING movie. This is the best ArmA movie I've seen so far. Links are posted on BIS forums.

Link 1

Link 2

The following is YouTube version but download the movie files above for best quality.

You Tube

Re: Armed Assault Videos

Here's another mirror if you are getting slow speeds - Armed Assault Zone

The best video to date, cant wait to get my hands on it.

Comment

I dunno. That paratrooper at the end of the video still looked like he needed a little more work done on him before "release date". I think BIS just rushed this video out before they were even done modeling his face, since there's a big hole where his left eye and cheek should be. Sloppy, sloppy... ;)

Good looking stuff! I also like how the windshields on the helos have scratches and bug guts splattered on them to make the experience more immersive while piloting...

Comment

Originally posted by Coridon View Post
        Good looking stuff! I also like how the windshields on the helos have scratches and bug guts splattered on them to make the experience more immersive while piloting...
        One must concentrate on controls while flying though, how many times I crashed into trees while admiring those little details :)

Comment

http://www.armedassault.eu/news.php?readmore=253

Some rad videos at higher video settings. That coastal flight is my favorite (besides the horrible piloting and screwy collision detection).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bodofooko View Post
            http://www.armedassault.eu/news.php?readmore=253

Some rad videos at higher video settings. That coastal flight is my favorite (besides the horrible piloting and screwy collision detection).
            Those would be great movies if a joystick was used to fly in a more realistic fashion.

Comment

My favorite screenshot so far:

http://www.sniperfans.org/forum/atta...achmentid=2556
              9 km viewdistance!

Comment

Originally posted by boudreux View Post
                My favorite screenshot so far:

http://www.sniperfans.org/forum/atta...achmentid=2556
                9 km viewdistance!
                Whoa...

Now THAT is a screenshot.

Comment

I just noticed this guy in the PR BF2 game. His name was buyarma.com.

So . . . I went to www.buyarma.com and saw that its this guy thats always on the Bohemia forums. He is selling German copies to the international community. He seems legit. Could be a good option for all of us.

Comment

Wow $70, Ill see if Magnum's relatives can hook us up.

Comment

I thought the guy at the end was a dead paratrooper.

I still can't find out if the reload animations for the weapons are 'hands clip through weapon magazine', animations are hidden from screen or actual reload anims.

I guess are all can't wait for ArmA. I might order the German version.

Comment

Tempting...

From ArmedAssault.EU

Buying Armed Assault

Fed up with waiting for the world release of ArmA? Well you can avoid it by either getting the Czech version of the game or by waiting for the German release on 30.11.2006

It takes little effort to convert the various parts of the game to English
                        Currently there are some less major parts such as briefing/overview of singleplayer missions/campaign that can't be translated yet. This may soon change but in any case when the English version comes out, you can replace your SP campaign and missions (~20mb).

"I urge everyone NOT to wait until February 2007, but order the game NOW, either from Czech or Germany (both English Sites)" - Sickboy

Comment

Nice !
                          I want all those who get to know me
                          To become admirers or my enemies

Comment

Glad to see that they support us. I wish they would just distribute it using steam.

Comment

Originally posted by Paperchase View Post
                              I thought the guy at the end was a dead paratrooper.

LOL...It was a dead paratrooper. Coridon was being sarcastic...notice the winking smiley...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X