best damn AA video yet...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best damn AA video yet...

If you don't want this game after watching this excellent montage video of the upcoming Armed Assault game, (make sure you watch the last 3 seconds too), then your not a true gamer, because you have no gaming heart. lol jk

http://www.armed-assault-zone.com/news.php
    (Thx to Armed Assault Zone for the constant updates and videos.)

On a side note, I'm getting the German version (released 11/30) sent to me so I will be sharing screens, videos, and AAR's of that version, but will hold off on the review I'm doing for SimHQ till I get the English version in hand... just for those folks who care. lol
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: best damn AA video yet...

Thanks Magnum ;) Im also getting the German version at the end of the month.
    Dont know if I can wait that long tho with all this quality media coming out left right and centre.

JD

Comment

That is a sweet video. I am so looking foward to this game.

Comment

Sigh, I do not want to register just to watch a video...
        It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

We have a new download system up and running, and you'll be happy to know you dont have to register to download.

Check out the downloads HERE

Comment

That download was really fast, thanks for all the good info and video's.

Comment

The video is also on Video Google http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...63371667&hl=en

Quite excellent. Anyone with a remote interest in the game needs to watch that.

Comment

:icon_eek:

Just plain F-ing wow...

That was some very pretty footage. It looks like they finally realized that players wanted to see realistic maps (foilage, etc). This has alot of potential...

Unfortunately, my comp will prolly struggle with this game...:(

Comment

Thanks for video link and excellent site Jammy.

OH MY! The night video of the boats really floored me. I love the expansiveness of the map.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X