Availability confusion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Availability confusion?

Sorry if this is a repeat, but when will us english speaking folks get to play this game? Is there a mod for english or will there be a new version? When will TG start gameplay?

Thanks all and im looking forward to this new sim
    "No poor TG Squad Leader ever won a flag by dying for his squad, he won the flag making the other poor SL die for his squad" By General George S. Patton......(slightly revised for TG by leadinyourhead)

Re: Availability confusion?

As soon as I can get my hands on the server, we'll begin support for the game. In an ideal situation, we would have a US release for the game as well.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

There is still no US publisher as of yet. It is a community guesstimate that the US release will be Q1 2007. As Magnum50 stated before, they are also looking into a pay to download system as well.

If you get your hands on a Czech or German copy, the modders have already created a patch to convert it to english: http://www.armedassault.eu/news.php?readmore=282

FULL ENGLISH CONVERSION v0.3
      - MPMissions Converted
      - Singleplayer Missions/Campaign
      - Templates Converted
      - MPTemplates Converted
      - Minor bugs fixed from v0.2

Comment

how do we get the german or czeck version? can we order somewhere online?
        "No poor TG Squad Leader ever won a flag by dying for his squad, he won the flag making the other poor SL die for his squad" By General George S. Patton......(slightly revised for TG by leadinyourhead)

Comment

Best way is to find a relative that lives there or find someone who knows someone who can get you a copy. I just checked Ebay for a copy and its around 80 bucks to get one. Magnum might be taking orders for them but he hasnt said. I guess we wait.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

I would recommend purchasing the German copy over the Czech, because the Czech has Starforce, and the German doesn't. This seems like the best option to purchase it right now - http://www.buyarma.com/

Comment

:icon30:

Just two bits of info in case anyone needs assistance with their German or Czech copy.

1. The German version is suffering a performance issue right now. In the official German forums Morphicon has stated the following:

As already known there's a performance problem with the German version. We were able to narrow the problem down and are working on a hotfix at fullspeed. As soon as it is ready we will release it.

2. The Language patcher has been updated to version 0.4 to now convert both German AND Czech versions to english. You can download this current version from Armaholic HERE

:icon_cool Happy Gaming everyone!!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X