Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well rats....the download page is not working now!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well rats....the download page is not working now!!!

Hey guys,

anyone tried to buy the downloadable version this evening??? After I put in my credit card info and click on the submit button the next page I get is completely white with no info.. hhmmmm seems like the site is ker-blammooo.

oh well, not to be I guess...

Chappie

Re: well rats....the download page is not working now!!!

Alot of people are reporting getting a blank page now over at the official forums. I don't know what happened, but I'm sure they want to continue making money and will have the site fixed again soon...

-

Comment

Guess who..

me again...well I've read reports this morning that the download is working again...unfortunately I'm at work...ahhhhh!!!! I'll give it a go during lunch and see what's what..

Chappie

Comment

where is this download page at??? could you please post the link, that would be great!!
        PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie420 View Post
          where is this download page at??? could you please post the link, that would be great!!
          It was discussed in this post:
          http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...sault-now.html

Here is the link: http://armed-assault.net/news/downlo...sault-now.html

After putting in credit card info players are stating that the next step now takes them to a blank page instead of a download page...

Comment

Thanks you for your reply, I apologize for my ignorance of not reading futher into the post. I bought it and it worked fine and is now dowloading as I type!! Thanks again
            PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie420 View Post
              Thanks you for your reply, I apologize for my ignorance of not reading futher into the post. I bought it and it worked fine and is now dowloading as I type!! Thanks again

Great! Let us know how you like it once it's up and running!

Comment

I'm gonna buy it as soon as I'm home from work...unfortunately my gaming system is of no use to me right now because we still don't have power due to the winter storm that blew through here last Thursday night...If we don't get power soon I'm going to take my system to my in-laws house!!!!! LOL

cya,

Chappie

Comment

after I have bought it, it shows 2 different files download #1 and download #2..both appear to be ARMA setup...I already downloaded #1 DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD BOTH??
                  PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

one should of been a cad file, number 2... the first 1 is the set up.

1st one is about 1 gig, the second almost 2 gigs if i remember correctly.
                    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X