Server Status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Status

I've got the server installed, but I'm having problems with the server config file. I'll need to get it installed locally (just got home a little while so I just started the download to my home machine) in order to get it configured properly.

Looks like it won't be online until sometime tomorrow!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Server Status

WOOOOHOOO! gonna be full.

Nice work Apophis, talk about ahead of the game
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Saw the server in the serverlist and tried to join.
      Couldn't get past the "wait for host" screen.
      Not sure what the problem is, i'll try again later.

Comment

Originally posted by ST!NG View Post
        Saw the server in the serverlist and tried to join.
        Couldn't get past the "wait for host" screen.
        Not sure what the problem is, i'll try again later.
        Probably the fact that there's no config file and nothing for the server to load when you connect. :)

Comment

Hey Hey!!

Thanks alot for the effort Apo!!! Looking forward to some ArmA fun with my fellow TG crew!!!

Chappie

Comment

The server is alive!! All the missions are not configured in rotation yet, and Magnum reported that he's got a lead on a nice co-op mission pack that he's taking a look at. But you can certainly connect and get in some mission time! I just played a couple, now it's time to get my ass to work!

Comment

Thanks a ton Apo. I got it downloaded and installed last night before the wife cut me off, well from the PC, before she was going to cut me off from something else. lol :)

I hope to get in some game time this weekend. I'll join TS, but I need everyone to remember that most of the time I'm a mute. ;)
              It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

AHHHHH....

I have to spend the whole day at work first!!!! cough...hack...cough...ohhh I don't feel so good....;)

maybe a half-day today??? hehehehahah

Chappie

Comment

Well I have all day to try it out, but...

It's not being listed and not showing up on the remote server list?
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

It was listed and showing up when I left home an hour ago. I'll check to make sure it hasn't crashed.

Comment

It came back up Apophis, I got 2 missions in before the crash, lol... two others tried to join but were immediately disconnected... yummy...bugs. ;)

PS, got that mission pack, testing now.
                      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I do have the server set up and running as a Windows service. So if it crashes, it will automatically come back on-line after a 30 second delay.

Comment

I don't see our server on the list... Don't see an option to join via IP either...
                          It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Try refreshing your browser.. It's online and running! There was just another player on it too.

Comment

Still not luck finding it as labelled:

TacticalGamer.com

When I sort by host name, there is nothing that starts with that. I'm going to try to join manually based on IP as I did figure that out.

I can join just fine if I put in the IP, but it's certainly not showing in the listing. Are you sure you have it set to announce?
                              Last edited by fldash; 12-08-2006, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X