Dslyecxi's TrackIR report referred to on the official AA site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dslyecxi's TrackIR report referred to on the official AA site

Great job on your TrackIR video. If you didn't already know you are being showcased right at ArmedAssault's official pages.

http://www.armedassault.com/downloads.html
    --
    VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Re: Dslyecxi's TrackIR report referred to on the official AA site

Thanks for the heads-up, saw it a few days ago when they brought up the new site.

I actually have another TrackIR video coming out (hopefully today) that shows off the new helo flight model and NaturalPoint's new "TrackClipPro" accessory.

Comment

Originally posted by Dslyecxi View Post
      Thanks for the heads-up, saw it a few days ago when they brought up the new site.

I actually have another TrackIR video coming out (hopefully today) that shows off the new helo flight model and NaturalPoint's new "TrackClipPro" accessory.

Dslyecxi...just curious..are you a beta tester for BI?? I thought I read in another post that you are...just wondering...:)

thanks,

Chappie

Comment

I saw the TrackClipPro at the naturalpoint site. Does it really improve tracking precision?

Comment

Originally posted by Chappie View Post
          Dslyecxi...just curious..are you a beta tester for BI??
          I have a preview copy of the game.

I thought I read in another post that you are...just wondering...:)
          It wasn't a post by me.

Originally posted by FriedFish
          I saw the TrackClipPro at the naturalpoint site. Does it really improve tracking precision?
          I don't know if it improves tracking precision, but it does make it a lot more enjoyable to use. No hat required, and since it attaches to your headphones, you don't have to worry about it each time you start a game. Put on your headphones and you're good to go.

I can't go back to my TrackHat after this.. this is much better.

Actually, because of the geometry of how the new TrackClipPro is configured, it might actually offer better tracking at the extreme movement ranges... I'd have to test it to be sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up offering say 20% more room to track compared to the reflectors on the TrackClip normal - mostly in the upper and lower extremes of pitching movement, I'd guess.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X