Worth Buying?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth Buying?

Hey guys, just want to get your opinions on this game.

I loved OFP and wondering if I should buy this or not? I never heard of it and only know of it because of TG's front page news.

Looks cool, but don't wanna spend another ??$ on something that'll sit on the shelf so to speak *Caugh Bf2142, SpecialForces, ArmedFury.

What's cool, what's not cool?

Re: Worth Buying?

Nope, i wouldnt spend money on another game from the best tactical shooter developers. OFP wasnt very good and i dont see how AA will be any better. Besides haveing some killer graphics and awesome teamwork/tactics i dont see how its worth the cash...Im sure you will see that after some looking at vids and screenshots.

:)
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

There's that crazy canuck. Where have you been?

I hear good things about the game. I'd wait a couple months for the official release though, bugs galore.

Comment

Originally posted by BHack View Post
        There's that crazy canuck. Where have you been?

I hear good things about the game. I'd wait a couple months for the official release though, bugs galore.
        Hey man,

Been working like mad, madly working, whatever. I try to get in on bf2142 but I don't know, something about the lag in the big ship turns me off!

Mostly playing POE when I have time. POE fun.

Thanks captain sarcasm(Trooper) for the post, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by devilman View Post
          Thanks captain sarcasm(Trooper) for the post, i think.
          LOL, I think if you like OFP you would like Armed Assault. Their are still bugs but the support they have given is great and they are working on updates all the time. Not to mention the support for the modding community is the same as it was with OFP so mods will be everywhere.

Comment

I just want to see MFCTI released for ArmA. If that can get ported over, I'll not need to play any other game for the next few years! :)
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo View Post
              LOL, I think if you like OFP you would like Armed Assault. Their are still bugs but the support they have given is great and they are working on updates all the time. Not to mention the support for the modding community is the same as it was with OFP so mods will be everywhere.
              Yeah i think the community just like OFP community will do nothing but help and keep this game going. OFP was kept alive by its players and i think AA will be the same. Bugs will be fixed in due time and better game play ported over. Kind of cool to see a developer that doesnt hinder its players from making the game/play better.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                I just want to see MFCTI released for ArmA. If that can get ported over, I'll not need to play any other game for the next few years! :)
                According to the BI forums MFCTI is already in the process of being ported over to ArmA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeevz View Post
                  According to the BI forums MFCTI is already in the process of being ported over to ArmA.
                  Guess we just needed to ask jeevz.....OH!

im sorry...welcome to TG hope the rest arent as retarded as me
                  Last edited by Trooper; 12-11-2006, 04:56 PM.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
                    im sorry...welcome to TG hope the rest arent as retarted as me
                    Trooper means "retarded". I think it's time for his medication.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X